Steve Austin Workshop

Echo

STEVE AUSTIN FLYER 2014.doc

Hi everyone, Skye Branch GSDCV are pleased to announce our annual training seminar is now open for bookings. Please see flyer attached for details. Those who have attended our past seminars will know we always put on a well organised and enjoyable day at a vary reasonable cost. We hope to see you there, please spread the word among your friends.

Cheers...Julie

Hi folks, have replaced original version of the flyer, as dates were not correct. Please see updated version.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry about late response Airedaler. 12 years is probably a bit late in life to be starting this type of work, better to leave your dog at home. But please come along yourself, it is sure to be a very interesting day. Thanks...Julie

Sorry about late response Airedaler. 12 years is probably a bit late in life to be starting this type of work, better to leave your dog at home. But please come along yourself, it is sure to be a very interesting day. Thanks...Julie

Thanks Julie. I'd decided that I would just go myself and leave the dog at home. Sent my form and payment last week so you should have it by now. Looking forward to the day.

STEVE AUSTIN FLYER 2014.doc

Hi everyone, Skye Branch GSDCV are pleased to announce our annual training seminar is now open for bookings. Please see flyer attached for details. Those who have attended our past seminars will know we always put on a well organised and enjoyable day at a vary reasonable cost. We hope to see you there, please spread the word among your friends.

Cheers...Julie

Hi folks, have replaced original version of the flyer, as dates were not correct. Please see updated version.

I had it down as the 18th October, from the original flyer posted on here. The new flyer says the same. Is that still the correct date?

• 1 month later...