Show Me Your Winter Photos

grumpette

It's never going to snow here but the local 'waterfalls' are flowing and Gruf loves going for a hike out there on the weekends. The waterfalls can remain dry for years at a time, but this year has been quite wet across the Adelaide Hills, which is the catchment for this 'creek'.

It's never going to snow here but the local 'waterfalls' are flowing and Gruf loves going for a hike out there on the weekends. The waterfalls can remain dry for years at a time, but this year has been quite wet across the Adelaide Hills, which is the catchment for this 'creek'.

Gruf has the best "backyard" to play in - what a beautiful spot you live in!

I love Gruf's magical place. To tell you the truth my guys would much rather hang out amongst the rocks and swim in the river than play in the snow, so I think your photos are brilliant GrufLife :thumbsup:

Kirislin fantastic photos of your guys. It amazes me that they do not freeze in the cold, but looking at the one of Neek he is none to impressed with the cold white stuff. :rofl:

I love the activities that Esky and Fritz get up to. They always look like they are having an amazing time and thoroughly enjoying themselves.

Our last snow fall here was in October 2010. These were taken in our backyard

Dee

IMGP5652_zps7b322570.jpg

Baylee

fcc099da-db91-4a76-81b2-8fd8ab33a466_zps0fb6beb9.jpg

Zeph eating snow

9868490b-45e6-496c-93fb-259330a09dff_zps172da247.jpg

Both Zeph and Baylee chased snow balls and they could not understand why they kept melting when they caught them.