Parents State Dogs Responsible For Critical Injuries To Toddler

j

Couldn't agree more Caz. Enough of this pandering around with the likes of these monsters & that is exactly what they are, MONSTERS :mad

They should be made pay for the atrocities they did each & everyday for the rest of their days. Simple.

The rest of their lives should be made hell on earth as far as I'm concerned & nothing less.

They too should live in constant fear, afraid to shut their eye's at night, just like this dear little boy probably had to.

Poor little bugger :( :( :( Just makes me feel so very, very sad....

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That pre-meditation and constant aggressive behaviour floors me. How can any human being listen to the wails of pain of a child and participate or do nothing? The sound is haunting. It is not like a cry from a fall and skinned knee.

Reminds me of being in Cas at Prince of Wales Hospital, Randwick,NSW many many years ago.

Ambos signalled they were bringing in a seriously hurt child. No further info was given.

They arrived with a wee bundle aged 6 weeks old. He smelt like he never had ever been cleaned. He just whimpered.

The boy friend had been grabbing him by his ankle & bouncing him off the sofa. Why? Because bubs cried.

Had the best case ever of industrial deafness when two Detectives spoke to that creature. Pretty astounding the chair he was sitting on broke.

Depsite all the efforts by the boy friend, the baby had no injury other than bruises & a dislocated hip.

After being cleaned up & fed, this wee man would lie in his cot being happy just as an innocent should.

Mother was a junkie. Boy-friend no hoper.

The paternal Grandmother ended up with custody & raised the boy very well.

As for the no-hopers, even to this day I hope they like Hell.

:mad

This is happening a lot where the parents get on telly crying and it ends up being them that have killed their kids.

I am sure the police know this from the start as it is happening so often and they are familiar with it, all they have to do is prove it which they do.

Many husbands who do the same and it ends up being them.

Years ago when working in a big hospital a 9 month old baby came in who had been beaten so badly she was brain dead. Child went on life support for 3 days while they ran tests etc. As I was on-call when she came in and it was going to be a homicide investigation I had to keep working with the family (instead of handing over to the ICU social worker). I will never forget the horror of those 3 days and having to work with the parents that had done this. It devastated me.

The cruelty some people are capable of towards children is just mind blowing.

That pre-meditation and constant aggressive behaviour floors me. How can any human being listen to the wails of pain of a child and participate or do nothing? The sound is haunting. It is not like a cry from a fall and skinned knee.

Reminds me of being in Cas at Prince of Wales Hospital, Randwick,NSW many many years ago.

Ambos signalled they were bringing in a seriously hurt child. No further info was given.

They arrived with a wee bundle aged 6 weeks old. He smelt like he never had ever been cleaned. He just whimpered.

The boy friend had been grabbing him by his ankle & bouncing him off the sofa. Why? Because bubs cried.

Had the best case ever of industrial deafness when two Detectives spoke to that creature. Pretty astounding the chair he was sitting on broke.

Depsite all the efforts by the boy friend, the baby had no injury other than bruises & a dislocated hip.

After being cleaned up & fed, this wee man would lie in his cot being happy just as an innocent should.

Mother was a junkie. Boy-friend no hoper.

The paternal Grandmother ended up with custody & raised the boy very well.

As for the no-hopers, even to this day I hope they like Hell.

Oh my god... Vizsla M your story & others make me feel sickened to the core... Poor little baby. 6 weeks old.

Karma had better be working 'big time' on that pair. One can only hope. Gotta watch those chairs though. Funny how they can just break isn't it???? Pity it wasn't his neck IMHO. So pleased that grand mother raised him well. Not that she should have to but for the sake of the baby I'm so glad she did.

I still remember a case we had of a highly mobile family and a baby with failure to thrive, back before case work and client files were all electronic. Everytime we'd get a call from the hospital about the baby the parents would remove him and bounce to another town. That baby was dead in the back of a car by 8 weeks of age. It had 7 hospital visits in that time and the autopsy eventually showed why he was failing to thrive - he had a body full of broken bones. Both health and child protection services let that poor baby down. Everyone was focussed on why he wasn't gaining weight, why he couldn't sleep or settle, thinking mum wasn't up to parenting, not realising all his internal injuries. I still remember his name. Can't recall what happened to his parents now but both were to blame for the abuse.

I've had to work directly with many parents who were either convicted of child abuse or just suspected of it and it couldn't be proved. I've had parents who have done the most grotesque things to their children crying and wailing and carrying on, declaring they love their child and would never ever do anything to hurt it. I even had a mother who had been charged with fairly violent abuse look me in the face and tell me she hated the one kid she nearly killed (kid deserved it apparently) but that was no reason why she couldn't see her other kid because she liked that one and would never hurt it. Also had a man that looked like a lovely old grandfather (but was a convicted paedophile) dribble and quiver in front of me while he was talking sexually about a girl her wanted to locate to abuse. You get a sense very quickly in these cases of what is true and what is lies. The hard part is then proving it.

Years of working in emergency centres gave me a strongly developed gut feeling.

My mentor told me to always pay attention to that.

Hackles on my back raise even now.

When they have the total lack of understanding and empathy like you mention, LG, it takes a strong will to not give them a taste of their own medicine.

I could never grown long nails in those days. Tended to chew them off.

When you hear about abuse cases and the child was living with mother and stepfather I always wonder when real father comes on the scene after child is dead and threatens violence to stepfather. Where was he when the child needed him? Perhaps I am wrong to think this. I have had no real experience. I know I could not sleep if I knew a child of my acquaintance was possibly being abused.

Another one who definitely agree's.... Cowardly, Cruel Bastards :mad :mad :mad May they rot in hell !!!

They love B's just like this pair in jail though. I hope they cop it in every way imaginable, every day they are in there. And that's too good for them.

Dear little fella is in a far better place now... RIP poor little one :angel: