Sheltie Sisters

Michelleva

And may I just say what a fantastic bias!!!

How totally beautiful both girls look.

Their coats are fabulous. I suspect a human is holding a treat ready for them?

Wow!!!

:love:

They were actually staring at my piece of orange... these two always act like they've never been fed... LOL

This is the best photo we've ever got of them together and my 9yo took it on my old mobile.

Such a pretty pair of girls. Gorgrous coats :)

Thank you, Bonnie's coat was awful when she arrived from having a crappy diet, probably. But with good food and lots of healthy oils its looking fantastic. She has much less coat than Georgia, and for that I'm grateful. :laugh:

What a beautiful pair and such gorgeous coats! We have two living next door to us - they are very 'vocal' when we are in our garden :laugh:

Ummmm yes, mine are very "talkative" too.. :laugh: Someone once told me you can train it out of them.. :rofl: The one who starts the trouble is Georgia... we call Bonnie, the 2IC (second in charge), she just does what her sis does. On her own, she's as quiet as a mouse.

Bonnie is looking gorgeous Michelle :thumbsup: glad to see she's going well

Thanks Leah.. She has come a long way, but still suffers from anxiety at times. I suspect she always will. I completely ignore her when she's being anxious because I don't want to encourage that behaviour, and when she's calm and happy she can have as many pets as she wants. She's a total snuggle bum and lives to be adored.

I can even let her off lead and she doesn't take off, which took a while. She took off on my hubby once, so he doesn't trust her, he keeps her on lead all the time. But she loves me the most and is never very far away. :heart:

Bonnie has the wettest nose I've ever seen on a dog. She sniffs everything, just in case someone drops a crumb. And so often she has bits of fluff or whatever stuck to her nose. She always gives us a good laugh.

Ummmm yes, mine are very "talkative" too.. :laugh: Someone once told me you can train it out of them.. :rofl: The one who starts the trouble is Georgia... we call Bonnie, the 2IC (second in charge), she just does what her sis does. On her own, she's as quiet as a mouse.

We've been in this house for nearly 4 years and the neighbours just had the one which was very quiet, once a second one joined around Christmas time it's been a different matter!