Misuse Of Pet Products

hankdog

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have used the Plush Puppy Reviva coat on my hair a few times now as my conditioner has been out and its kept in the bathroom cupboard :laugh:

And the dog brush if i cannot find my own. And also the cool coats on my arms if we are out walking.

I went to petbarn the other day to be confronted by a staff member eating treats out of the bag.

They were new stock, and she said the ingredients looked good and she wanted to know what they tasted like. I refused when she offered me one though.

Oh god I eat dry food.. I have to try every brand we get, just.. curious :laugh:

I have found myself unconsciously snacking on some when I put it in my pockets to use as treats.

Mmm kibble..

At racing bags of dog treats are given out as minor prizes. There is one treat, the white milk bone thing, that we all eat ourselves rather than give them to our dogs.. They're really good!

oh. I use the pet pad heating disc thing as a hot water bottle too

Besides trying some Whiska's Jellymeat when I was a teenager to see why our family cat loved it so much I am kind of strange about keeping dog and human stuff separate. But a few weeks back I was so cold I heated up both of the snuggle safes and crawled into bed, one clutched to my chest and the other between my feet. It was heaven!