Sign in to follow this  
mixeduppup

Military Detection Dogs Contact?

22 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I have a dog in a pound that has been temp tested and I think has potential to be a detection dog. I'm just wondering whether anyone has a contact regarding this, he only has a few days left and seems like a good candidate. Thank you

If you get no other leads, someone from Hanrob (Steve Austin) might come out and take a look at him?

Could you send me their details? The dog has until wednesday.

Depending where you are (am on phone so can't see) and what kind of detection I might also be able to help.

The dog is in the riverina NSW and I am not sure what kind of detection but he has proven to have fantastic ball drive, great confidence and boundless energy.

I'm in Sydney, and might be able to get in touch with the engineers who do explosive detection. I just don't know whether they are still looking. Steve would be the better contact, but if you need help, let me know.

Ryami   

Look up Grant Teeboon (The Paw Man). He was a Military Dog handler for 20+ years and while not detection military dogs, he would know all the people to contact.

Jumping on the wagon late here - I'm at a shelter in Sydney and would love additional contacts for working opportunities for high-drive dogs if anyone has suggestions :)