New Blackhawk Grainfree - Available Yet?

seregil

Has anyone seen these new Blackhawk varieties in stores yet? Supposed to be released "mid-August". A grain-free dry food range as well as tinned. I am keen to try the tins with my very fussy, chicken-sensitive dog.

I am particularly looking for an ingredients list but still nothing on their website yet.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting.

I went to buy some normal blackhawk cat food today from my petshop and they always have it, but didn't today, so maybe they had this and I couldn't see it as it looks different!

Will have to give it a try.

It's not cheap...the price list I have here RRP Chicken for Dogs 3kg $35.95 & $37.95 for the feline chicken one (3 kg)It would need to be mighty good to compare to the Natures Goodness Grain Free which retails for around $17 for 3 kg.

Thanks Sheena - I think you've helped me decide - my guys are doing fine on the occasional natures goodness - I think at that price I'll stick with it. Thanks again. smile.gif

It will be interesting to compare the ingredients with the NG's. My guys don't need "grain free" & they do well on the BH Lamb & also the Fish, but lately I have been buying the odd Natures Goodness GF Wild Game when Woolies have it on special. Even at wholesale price, I don't think I will bother. I guess it is a comparable price to TOTW :) but that's not Australian & I like to feed 100% Australian product to my dogs.

Yes it will be interesting to compare the ingredients - but I've just picked up a 3 kg bag of the Wild Game Natures Goodness on special at Woolies for $11.69. I have huge expenses at the moment with a major building project on the go so for me it's a bit of a no brainer unless the Black Hawk Grain Free is an absolutely spectacular mix.