Australian Adoption Documentary

Okay so, maybe mockumentary is the word.

This is the first in a series of videos I'm doing for Team Dog, in the hopes of highlighting how fun and positive adoption is - as there seemed to be a real lack of adoption videos out there in Australia. Obviously we have a budget of exactly $0 so we're not going to be winning any awards but would love to know your thoughts.

The second one is here (not yet uploaded to Youtube): Why Do You Think Your Family Adopted You?

I think they are both fantastic! Another funny idea for the series could be asking the dog "what do you look for in an adoptive family". You could have the dog talking about food and throwing the ball a gazillion times without stopping and food and being able to sleep on the bed and food and being able to lick them anytime they want and food and liking that they have a cat and food....

I think they are both fantastic! Another funny idea for the series could be asking the dog "what do you look for in an adoptive family". You could have the dog talking about food and throwing the ball a gazillion times without stopping and food and being able to sleep on the bed and food and being able to lick them anytime they want and food and liking that they have a cat and food....

We often "discuss" how lucky Scottie is to have a warm bed and he tells us how much better the couch is to a pen in the shelter.

I'm sure he'd let you interview him if you promised to include some shots of him doing some "fully sick fetching".

PS - love the first one where the dog hears something. :D

Thanks heaps, guys. Working on a few more (and blackmailing a few people to do some voiceovers) and brainstorming some interviews.

Appreciate the feedback and ideas. :D

I'd be happy to help with voice overs if you need anyone. I always end up doing the recordings on the phones at work that no one else will do etc :laugh:

I'd be happy to help with voice overs if you need anyone. I always end up doing the recordings on the phones at work that no one else will do etc :laugh:

Also my brother does some commercial voice work. I'm sure he's help for free :)

Thanks for the feedback, guys, and I will definitely be calling on anyone who wants to do some voiceovers! :D