Photograhers

Airedaler

I wonder if there are any budding (or otherwise) photographers who would be interested in attending and taking photos at an event in the Southbank/Fed Square(Melbourne) area on the 31st August.

The Airedale Terrier Club of Victoria is turning 85 - to our knowledge we are the second oldest breed club in Victoria - and we are having a celebratory walk along the river. We will have at least 45 Airedales and probably more from the interest we have seen. Of course our aim would be to have 85.

It would be wonderful to mark the occasion with some great photos instead of my meagre attempts.

We would also like to put together a calendar marking the event.

Edited by Airedaler

I would love to come, and I could bring my camera. I have not taken photos of an event like that before though so I am not sure mine would be calendar quality.

Normally I only take photos of one or two dogs. I am not a professional, just a hobbyist.

Also, I might get distracted by Airedales... 'cos I looooove them.

I would love to come, and I could bring my camera. I have not taken photos of an event like that before though so I am not sure mine would be calendar quality.

Normally I only take photos of one or two dogs. I am not a professional, just a hobbyist.

Gertrude I'll PM you, probably later in the day if that is OK.

Gertrude I'll PM you, probably later in the day if that is OK.

No problems :)

If you get a better offer I won't be offended either :)