Tell Me One Thing You Just Love About Your Dog!

raineth

Boags because he can't get away with anything, if he has been naughty he will not look at me and hides his head

Tilly because she is so affectionate and loving, even when she has been naughty

- I never have to guess which is the guilty pup

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OP, you were really mean asking us to list one thing only.

Casper's survival spirit is one of the things I love about him the most. By all accounts he should have been paralysed years ago, yet he still gets up and walks around the house. He often stuggles to do it but he rarely gives up, only if he's tried everything and can't get up will he look at me to help him. He loves his walks more than anything and as soon as he's in his wheelchair, he's off like the wind.

I love my Tibbie girls because it's like living with two clones of the Dalai Lama. Always smiling, full of love & so centred.

The Buddhist monks of Tibet sure produced an enchanting dog breed. Click, enlarge:

post-3304-0-89515000-1408601936_thumb.jpg

OT but Willow looks AWESOME in her harness!!

She LOVES it too. First time on and she paraded around pleased as punch, took a while before she would come close enough for us to take it off her. :laugh:

We have a picture of her doing a hold and bark at her toy sitting on a post, it's one of my favourites. :D

She LOVES it too. First time on and she paraded around pleased as punch, took a while before she would come close enough for us to take it off her. :laugh:

We have a picture of her doing a hold and bark at her toy sitting on a post, it's one of my favourites. :D

Oh you must share it!

One thing, that's tough!

I love how Maggie and I have a stand off just before we start playing. She looks just past me in to the distance and I look just past her. Then I creep forward really casually and we see who breaks first.

It's generally her play bowing and then she zooms to her toy box to pick a toy to play with. Makes me laugh every time

Like everyone else I love everything about my dog, I even think her burps are the cutest things in the world. One of my favourite things though is when we wake up in the morning and she's laying beside me and she looks up at me and sighs before snuggling into me... how am I supposed to get out of bed in the morning's when this sooky baby just wants to snuggle?

1975120_10203476043084345_7667949954547116909_n_zpsed7b984a.jpg

Oh you must share it!

Cos you asked (and I love showing her off :laugh:) Not a proper Hold and Bark, but she had fun showing off in her new clothes.

th_482dd322-339e-42df-8355-44bfffafe3f9.jpg

Deniki: He has eyes for me only. he is such a mamas boy haha

kokoda: He is a sweetheart, and he gets into these playful moods and his ears prick up really high which is hilarious and adorable. And he likes to talk to me with growls.

Also if he's had a big day and he's sleeping, when you move him he will 'mmrrrr' (not quite a growl, nor a moan. A mix of both really) which i love :)

Henry: He is just a sook. But when he gets the zoomies it makes my day :)

He also barks at me when i havent fed him fast enough while preparing dinner.

Everything! She is perfect :) :)

But to pick one thing, I love her enthusiasm for everything that we do! She is enthusiastic about waking up, going in the car, going for a walk, training obedience, training agility, cuddling on the couch, going for a swim... Elsie just loves life and lives it to the fullest with a tail wagging at warp speed, grinning and a bounce in her step :thumbsup:

Pretty much this.

I couldn't pick between the non-stop tail wagging or the dummy spits at being "forced" to go home after a 90 minute fetch session

She is the best dog in the whole world :love:

56ecc13b-e563-4546-a681-2869599202c9_zpsb9b9da41.jpg

I really couldn't list just one thing! There is nothing she can't do, but one of my favourite things is the way she will be so loving and sweet and chill out with me happily but as soon as I switch her on, she is a machine and works as hard as she can at whatever I ask her to do.

Do you still have your Beagle?