Tell Me One Thing You Just Love About Your Dog!

raineth

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything, absolutely everything.. The way he looks, the way he smiles, the way he wags his tail when we wake up every morning..

14227127574_4980ce1f60.jpgDay 20 May - Waiting (like a good boy) <3 by jamoore photos, on Flickr

13908048605_f58c60e033.jpgDay 17 April - Something I learned (There is nothing friendlier than a wet/dirty dog) #fmsphotoaday by jamoore photos, on Flickr

13505722473_9d16c647d1.jpgDay 30 March - Fast (he wags his tail so fast it's a blur) by jamoore photos, on Flickr

HW poor Stan. His role in life is to keep you and Maddie smiling and laughing at his antics. A job that he excels at. :D

huski that is a beautiful photo of you and Wis :)

Oh pers how can you not smile with a Don at your side every day? You and he were meant to be a team. :love:

WIW what an absolutely gorgeous photo. There is something very special about the bond between a child and their dog. :D

SL I love Ziggy. There is just something about dogs with dodgy ears. It is like their personalities try to make up for their slight facial imperfections. :rofl:

Yep he is a speshal guy :)

I adore your crew too - always gorgeous shots of them all.

I love the fact that Spence can't sleep soundly in his bed in my room if I'm not there too. He takes himself off to bed before me and sleeps for awhile, and then if I don't go to bed he comes out and stands and looks at me. Sometimes he goes back to bed and then comes out again a little while later if I don't follow him. Or he heaves a big sigh and goes to sleep on the floor next to me.

There are lots of things, but let's see how I go :)

Rommi - she is so easy and quiet to have around, loves cuddles but won't stand I your head demanding them like someone else in the house. Always hangs close by, always there and should you call, zoom at your side tail wagging.

Lewis - he was mine from the moment he arrived. He is my Velcro dog that must be touching me pretty much all the time. He would work for me until he dropped just because I asked him too. He is my boy and will do what it takes to find me - which isn't always a good thing :)

Wilson - well from the moment I laid eyes on him, he was mine. Plus he was the only pup that came out nose first and made things easier for me :) he is the larrikin of the group and so much fun with just a bit of naughty :) he works very hard for me already and we still only do very short stints.

Edited by OSoSwift

With Kiah I love how bullet proof she is, nothing scares her! She is so affectionate and loyal.

With Scout I could live with 100 clones of him, he is the easiest most perfect dog! So laid back at home but so much fun when we are out!

Edited by Kyky

Red Fox I love that photo and description of your two, they are gorgeous.

Grumpette I could look at photos of your dogs all day they are just stunning.

We are really lucky to have this modern fandangled contraption known as the internet.

We get to share the photos of truly wonderful dogs.

Another DOL great thread for its good vibes.

:thumbsup:

Red Fox I love that photo and description of your two, they are gorgeous.

Grumpette I could look at photos of your dogs all day they are just stunning.

We are really lucky to have this modern fandangled contraption known as the internet.

We get to share the photos of truly wonderful dogs.

Another DOL great thread for its good vibes.

:thumbsup:

The thing that I love about these sorts of threads, apart from the gorgeous photos, is that we get to know the personalities of the DOL dogs that we admire and drool over so much. It is brilliant that owners are with their dogs often enough and observant enough to notice their dogs' little character flaws and their wonderful personalities. :thumbsup:

Ah thanks. I love my guys and I am so glad that you think that they are great as well. Even during their special moments. :D

Lestat - His love for life, nothing gets this guy down, ever

Dante - His sweet, gentle nature and absolute insane love for showing with me.

Beowulf - Absolutely everything, he's perfect IMO :p

Moomin Mamma - The way she mothers everyone, ALL.THE.TIME!

Freyja - Her cuddles, no one hugs like Freyja

Dresden - The way he follows me like a shadow, that little dog just gets me

Yukari - This kid pretty much hits perfection as well. She's a special little lass

I love the way that my younger boy Connor always ends up sleeping with his head on my shoulder....it's like he just has to be sure that I am always aware he is there for me day and night.

With my older boy Clancy I love the way that now as a 9 year old with failing sight he has become so mellow and such a beautiful soul,he has sort of grown into himself.

Love them both to bits!

Annie

Issy it is her zest for life, even if it does involve some very naughty tricks, which despite LOTS of training remain with us. Alf is his unbelievably gentle nature, I have never known such a gentle, soft boy. Best thing about them together is that they are devoted to each other - as long as Issy is allowed to boss Alf.

I don't know what it is about these two, I have always loved all of our dogs, but these two seem to have wormed their way deeper into my heart somehow!