Tell Me One Thing You Just Love About Your Dog!

raineth

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maverick's wise, calming and loyal personality.. and his eyes! :love:

Maverick always reminds me of Gandalf the wizard, especially in that photo. He is wise, knowledgeable and calm. :)

:laugh:

He is one of the wisest dogs I have ever met, he has an old soul and will sometimes just sit and stare into my eyes for what feels like hours. He just always seems to know exactly when I need that too..

The thing that I love about these sorts of threads, apart from the gorgeous photos, is that we get to know the personalities of the DOL dogs that we admire and drool over so much. It is brilliant that owners are with their dogs often enough and observant enough to notice their dogs' little character flaws and their wonderful personalities. :thumbsup:

Ah thanks. I love my guys and I am so glad that you think that they are great as well. Even during their special moments. :D

There's another point which makes me a bit 'wobbly'.

Some have dogs that are openingly described as 'spesial'.

And these dogs are as adored.

With the idiocy out in the world, that is touching too, imnsho.

:love:

sparkycat every household has to have one serious dog and one clown. That way the home is balanced and all is right with the Universe. :thumbsup:

OK so if you wouldn't mind telling my other half that, that would be great. :thumbsup: We have the clown...Samoyed Jester by name, Jester by nature. Now someone find me a serious, non-clowny Samoyed. I'm not sure that's possible :laugh: