Important Request For Allerzoit And Grumpette

Brandiandwe

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh grumpette - you know I love my newphew Zephy :D He is very special, in all the right ways! :p

Awww Emma <3 Hope you're having a good time over the bridge, sweetheart - you make sure that you teach the others how to balance things! I expect Enya to be an expert at it by the time we're reunited :D

Ahhh grumpette - you know I love my newphew Zephy :D He is very special, in all the right ways! :p

Awww Emma <3 Hope you're having a good time over the bridge, sweetheart - you make sure that you teach the others how to balance things! I expect Enya to be an expert at it by the time we're reunited :D

Allerzeit, All the boys appear to have gotten the Special gene - Neo, Bruce, Zeph, Flint, Tankles :rofl: :rofl:

And the girls appear to have gotten the biatch gene - Nova, Dee, Fire :eek:

But having said that, I would never change a thing :heart: :heart:

Love Zeph too :thumbsup:

I fell in love with the breed after walking Reddogs 2 when he had surgery, his boy Mav stole my heart and made me want one.

Zeph has a fan club nearly as good as Don's one. :thumbsup: Thanks

However, Don has the most dreamy eyes, so he wins. As it should be :love:

such great rotti photos :love:

I think Brandiandwe has actually worked a little reverse psychology on you all and she's getting exactly what she wanted :p

But to show that I'm not immune here's Boston... a neighbour's baby rotti x amstaff

DSC03996_zpsc5266860.jpg

DSC04021_zpsd62160bc.jpg

What insanely gorgeous photos!!!

Really, really gorgeous puppies too!

And where are those extremely cute Christmas outfits from?

Would you believe the kids department of K Mart and Target and the Reject shop. Although Tank's dinosaur costume came from the interwebs.

Nearly time to start planning this year's outfits, although I am leaning towards Hankdog's lovely creation that Jake was modelling

http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/258366-i-have-solved-the-oodle-problem/

I had never even considered a rotti as a dog for me. After years of looking at these wonderful dogs I started doing some research, and you know what? They are the dog for me :D When Fleming departs (not for a few years yet I hope) I'll be putting my name on a waiting list