Important Request For Allerzoit And Grumpette

Brandiandwe

Welcome to the thread Starkehre :D Major congrats for your success with Seven over the weekend - she's a gorgeous girl, and deserves every success :)

Hey grumpette - well since Neo is also ball obsessed, you know who we blame for the ball obsession, don't you? :p Their daddy!!

Do you think if we blame Wenno for enough things, Rakaaz might hear us, and come and share photos, too? :D

(You know I adore Wenno, Rakaaz and I only ever blame him in jest :) )

A basket full of puppy breath to greet you this morning? :)

3-8-c.jpg

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nova's the one in the red collar :)

Green her is sweet dufus of a brother, Bruce - who lives about an hour from me, with a lovely lady who has become a close friend (one of the unexpected benefits from meeting people who want to buy puppies - sometimes those people become good friends, too :D ). I still see Bruce regularly, and get to play Grandma to him :D

1409254196[/url]' post='6552581']

Welcome to the thread Starkehre :D Major congrats for your success with Seven over the weekend - she's a gorgeous girl, and deserves every success :)

Hey grumpette - well since Neo is also ball obsessed, you know who we blame for the ball obsession, don't you? :p Their daddy!!

Do you think if we blame Wenno for enough things, Rakaaz might hear us, and come and share photos, too? :D

(You know I adore Wenno, Rakaaz and I only ever blame him in jest :) )

A basket full of puppy breath to greet you this morning? :)

3-8-c.jpg

Awwww. :love:

Thank you so much Allerzeit, Grumpette and great photos of Emma SC.

Here is a couple of piccies of my gorgeous hard working girl, Seven from last weekend.

BISS on the first day, then RUBISS on the 2nd day, gotta be proud of those results :D

post-27202-0-30523000-1409288024_thumb.jpg

post-27202-0-25839800-1409288035_thumb.jpg

Some absolutely beautiful and stunning Rotties :love: . That clothes basket full of those adorable Rotti pups is just too cute for words, such gorgeous babies :love: :love: and that pic of the two gorgeous Rotties sitting in the outside chairs with a beer at hand is just adorable :laugh: , Jag is a very handsome boy :love: , even with his eyes closed :laugh:. Starkehre congratulations on your success with Seven, can see why, she is a beautiful girl :love:. Grumpette, your pics of your beautiful crew are just fantastic, you capture their essence beautifully :love:

My family, (Mum, sisters, brother, niece) all had Rotties and my oldest sister used to breed them years ago(BYB)so have had a lot to do with them over quite a few years and was very close to getting one myself quite a few years ago after one of my beloved black Labs died.

Unfortunately too many of them end up in the wrong hands of idiots owners which unfairly tarnishes their reputation.

Would it be wrong of me to have thoughts of rehoming a couple of my existing dogs in order to apply for one of Nova's babies?

T.

:rofl: :rofl: I was wondering the same thing!!!! I want that washing basket complete with all those babies with their little tongues poking out...swoon!

I could have 5 Rottweilers any time - but 4 mixed breeds and a Rotti just won't work... lol!

Back when I DID have 5 Rotties, I got a new couch... and when my mother asked me what I was going to cover it with, I calmly replied "Rottweilers"... she wasn't impressed... hehe!

T.