Important Request For Allerzoit And Grumpette

Brandiandwe

Hi guys!

Thanks so much! I haven't had a chance to post in here yet - it's been a madhouse! Haven't slept since I got up at 5am yesterday - but not feeling too horrid at the moment.....

I have a couple of photos, but haven't had a chance to download them from my camera and phone yet :)

10 babies - 7 girls and 3 boys (man, were the girls popular! Actually, we always seem to get more girls).

Nova is exhausted and a bit growly with the pups at the moment, but she should settle in the next 24 hours as the hormones kick in. It was a long labour, starting at 10pm and the last pup born at 9.15am, so almost 12 hours.

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brown collar - boy, 2:40am, 390 grams :)

They are all really strong and lively :)

We had to resucitate the burgandy girl, second to last and her sack had broken while she was being delivered, so she wasn't breathing by the time we got her out, but she quickly started gasping with stimulation, and now she's as good as anyone else :)

Brown collar - boy, 2:40am, 390 grams :)

They are all really strong and lively :)

We had to resucitate the burgandy girl, second to last and her sack had broken while she was being delivered, so she wasn't breathing by the time we got her out, but she quickly started gasping with stimulation, and now she's as good as anyone else :)

awwwwwwww! Cyber smoochies & tummy tickles ( if Nova allows) xxxxxxxx

To ALL her babies.

:heart:

Would the blue collar be a boy by any chance? I likes "him"... I just get the vibe that he could be a laid back doofus... *grin*

They all look so shiny and healthy... gorgeous!!!

Congrats to Nova on a long but successful delivery - and well done Allerzeit for hanging in for those long hours too... I think you've both earned some nanna nap time...

Got me thinking about which of mine I could rehome in order to apply for one of these stunning babies... errr! (only partially joking there too)

T.

Blue is absolutely a boy - first born boy always gets a blue collar in our house, and first born girl gets a red collar :)

The boys are blue, green and brown, and the girls are everything else! :)

Blue is a big dufus head who Nova had a lot of trouble getting out - he held up proceedings for 2 hours while she worked on him, poor girl was exhausted after delivering just one pup!

So what number was blue boy born Allerzeit?

My girl had all sorts of fun with her second pup (of the litter of 11) - 3 hours and 40 minutes! He was the best dog on the planet from that point on though... my friend adopted him, and I got to be there at both his birth, and at his passing 13 years later... and got to share his love for all the years in between... *grin*

I love a big boofy head on a Rottie boy... so tempting to offload some of my current lot... but no-one would want them... lol!

T.

I think the Blue boy was the first born Tdierikx; I know Allerzeit said "first born boy get blue collar" but because he took so long to come out, I'm guessing he was also first born!

I still can't believe how shiny they are and I know it's very early days yet but do you have your eye on any of the little ones yet? Definitely thinking I want to get my hands on a Rottie pup!! :D

I'm hoping he's second born in the litter... he'll be the best dog ever if he was... can't go wrong with second borns (old farmer's tale).

Don't want a third born pup... they can be a handful... *grin* (was Nova third born by any chance? hehe!)

T.