Important Request For Allerzoit And Grumpette

Brandiandwe

Blue was first puppy - Nova was too :) Red girl was second born this time, so you'll just have to take her instead, T :p

The two smaller ones are mighty feisty so I don't think they'll have a problem, but we always try and make sure they get the best boobie choice :D

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to catch up with comments :)

I like orange pup :D

Beware the orange pup! :p Orange is the pup who gets mighty pissed off and shares her opinion! Don't make her mad, she'll tell you what she thinks. If there's a puppy going crook, you can guarantee it's orange! She's going to be a little firecraker I think, probably a bit like her mum - opinionated and full of herself :D

I know it's very early days yet but do you have your eye on any of the little ones yet?

For me at the moment, pick girl is the white collar (which is now the black collar - the white and pale gold collars were too similar in colour, so black is the new white) - just very strong throughout, lovely bone, great width of body, she's so broad across the chest and shoulders, pretty strong head (for a maggot) and looks to be nice and short in body. :D

So tempting... I could possibly be tempted to go for red girl... she could turn out like my heart girl Woosie (10 years next week since she went to the Bridge... *sob*)

Anyone want a couple of my mutts so I can justify applying for one of these scrummy bubs?

T.

For me at the moment, pick girl is the white collar (which is now the black collar - the white and pale gold collars were too similar in colour, so black is the new white) - just very strong throughout, lovely bone, great width of body, she's so broad across the chest and shoulders, pretty strong head (for a maggot) and looks to be nice and short in body. :D

I think it's incredible that you (by that I mean breeders in general) can see that quality at such an early stage. To me they all look like little black & brown blobs :laugh:

Mind you, I'm the same with human babies, when people say things like it's got mum's nose, or dad's eyes I'm like what? where? how the hell can you see that !!

And dammit Allerzeit, I'm liking the sound of orange even more now !! I like a bit of spunk :D

So that worked? Everyone can see it? Excellent!

They're still all pretty much black maggots at this stage, MadWoofter, you just learn to pick maggot features and how they will translate into puppies :p

Ok - another group shot - Mr Brown is easy to find in this one VizslaMomma :D

1150995_10152790756339078_3220487946566670942_n.jpg?oh=faf2eb930692ea0bfe44922d06e262f7&oe=54C9E8D8

Does this work - it's a direct link to a photo on my Facebook account. The photo is public, so should be viewable, but let me know if you can't see it :)

Go on, T - another dog wouldn't take up much room..... initially :p

10669254_10152790688409078_6399131553757031519_o.jpg

I'd do it in a heartbeat if I didn't already have to play switchy-swapsies with the current 4... *sigh*

You are thinking of staying in the breeding "game" for a while yet, yes? I may be looking for a Rotti in a few years time... lol!

T.

Been in the breed since I was 3, so not going anywhere in a hurry (ok I was breeding them back then, but my parents were :p ) - make sure you talk to me when you are looking, if we can't help you then I'm sure we can help you find someone ethical who can :)

Been in the breed since I was 3, so not going anywhere in a hurry (ok I was breeding them back then, but my parents were :p ) - make sure you talk to me when you are looking, if we can't help you then I'm sure we can help you find someone ethical who can :)

Awesome! When I'm looking for a new pup, you'll be the first person I contact...

As tempting as it is right now, it's just not do-able with my current pack... *sigh*

T.