Important Request For Allerzoit And Grumpette

Brandiandwe

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww look at your little darling!!! :love:

Does she have a longer snout than Nova did around that age (I'm going off your Nova sig photo) or is Little Luna at that gangly, awkward stage?

Edit: I'd gladly take her off your hands if you're offering! ;)

Edited by RiverStar-Aura

She's growing up stunning, isn't she?

*swoon*

T.

And naughty! Very, very naughty, and cheeky, and confident, and busy.. I want a holiday! Want to look after her for a while? Until she's finished teething?

Sure! Send her up to me... *grin*

T.

Awwww look at your little darling!!! :love:

Does she have a longer snout than Nova did around that age (I'm going off your Nova sig photo) or is Little Luna at that gangly, awkward stage?

Edit: I'd gladly take her off your hands if you're offering! ;)

She does have a longer head than her mum - but she never had as strong of a head as Nova did as a baby. She is maturing very differently to Nova though - Nova stayed very "together", whereas Luna (and the other pups from what I'm seeing, too) are going more gangly and awkward as they grow. There's an old adage, look at a puppy at 8 weeks and then ignore it until it's mature, in reference to how they can go through lots of "ugly" stages - I'm following that at the moment! :laugh:

Mind you, Luna had a much different head at 8 weeks, which is how old Nova is in my sig - much more compact than what she is now :)

Have you noticed that each generation is getting naughtier and naughtier, or are we getting older and slower?? :rofl:

You might be onto something!! Never thought of it that way! No, no - refuse to entertain that idea :p

2:22:22 isn't fast, it's almost turtle speed - but it looks pretty! :p But it's faster than what I would have done if I didn't do it, I suppose! :D

A hell of a lot faster than I could have done it... let's face it, I COULDN'T have done it at all... lol!

T.

Have you noticed that each generation is getting naughtier and naughtier, or are we getting older and slower?? :rofl:

Our breeder is saying the same thing. Horrible Herbert's litter was one of 6 puppies. 5 dogs & one bitch. In this litter 2 males & the bitch are kinda your ordinary (healthy) dogs.

But the 3 males who were the first 3 born are rambunctous, obnoxious, over-the-top, adorable brats. Sharp as whips & amenable to train IF they want to at that particular time.

To make you laugh, the first born puppy pooped on a chair at a dog show simply because he could. All three are digging holes in their respective back yards 18 inchces apart.

Herbert blitzed his class in recall and the tunnel on his first lessons.

He's exhausting, and totally adorable. For heavens sakes, I am up at 6:00am so he can have a walk & some training.

Totally unheard from this couch potato old Momma.

:D

2:22:22 isn't fast, it's almost turtle speed - but it looks pretty! :p But it's faster than what I would have done if I didn't do it, I suppose! :D

A hell of a lot faster than I could have done it... let's face it, I COULDN'T have done it at all... lol!

T.

It requires substantial training in chocolate eating! :D

Older and slower? Who just finished a half marathon in pretty quick time?

T.

Yep what T just said.

I need to coordinate your next visit to the mainland with an ET test, so that I can enter Zeph. I only do a brisk walk of about 3-4 kms in half an hour. :eek:

You might be onto something!! Never thought of it that way! No, no - refuse to entertain that idea :p

The poor unsuspecting public should Luna, Lace, or Zeph's sisters Fire and Nova have a litter. :scared:

Behind their adorable cuteness and charm, lies evil geniuses with an amazing amount of confidence, who can problem solve like Einstein. It is very scary.

Maybe we should be looking for stunning suitors who are not very clever :rofl:

The poor unsuspecting public should Luna, Lace, or Zeph's sisters Fire and Nova have a litter. :scared:

Behind their adorable cuteness and charm, lies evil geniuses with an amazing amount of confidence, who can problem solve like Einstein. It is very scary.

Maybe we should be looking for stunning suitors who are not very clever :rofl:

Hahahaha! too funny!

T.