Remember Rocco & Ralph?

Danois

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I do!! I remember when she was just learning about photography and even though she didn't have a DSLR her photos were so creative and funny. Sadly she deleted that old thread as her photos became more professional. I used to often go and re read it cause it was so cute. I still remember one photo of little Ralph with a big line of drool draped across his face while great big Rocco sat beside him oblivious to what he'd done. In Serenas photo story they were supposedly at a resort, and the caption from Ralph read "I dont like it here" :laugh:

Yes loved viewing the escapades of Rocco & Ralph - they sure made me laugh. Was a very sad day when Rocco passed away.

It was - and while his pics in the book made me laugh all over again, that sadness was there still. Damn big dogs and their ability to get under your skin!

Serena pops up in my FB News Feed, so her book has been getting a huge coverage. I still get that grab in the tum when I think of Rocco and the amazing bond he and Ralph had. Beautiful stories seem to be tinged with sorrow, though.

Simon seems to be even more laid back that Ralph, if that's possible :)