Breeders Help/opinions Please

Remarkabull

That's good news!

I guess the vet must have done an ultra sound to work out that the pups were stressed?

I know I think back over the natural whelpings v's the C-sections that I have lived through with my lot over the years and wonder if C-sections were always the way to go. You have to have faith in your vet.

Did the bitch accept the puppies OK and start to mother them?

Now owner only has to stress for the next 8 or so weeks lol. Glad it's all turned out well! Some Vets make you wonder - phoned a new Vet to book a girl in for a teeth clean, Ok and we can spay her at the same time!!! No, thanks, she is a show girl. Made the appointment and the last words from the Vet Clinic was "we can spay at the same time"!! Cancelled the appointment and went elsewhere. Didn't trust that lot one bit.

Now owner only has to stress for the next 8 or so weeks lol. Glad it's all turned out well! Some Vets make you wonder - phoned a new Vet to book a girl in for a teeth clean, Ok and we can spay her at the same time!!! No, thanks, she is a show girl. Made the appointment and the last words from the Vet Clinic was "we can spay at the same time"!! Cancelled the appointment and went elsewhere. Didn't trust that lot one bit.

I wouldn't trust them either - sheesh!

Wow, dentistry and abdominal surgery is totally contraindicated and to be avoided unless absolutely necessary.