Canon Eos 5d Markiii And Photoshop

canine fun sports

Hi guys,

I have been using photoshop elements to edit my photos taken with my Canon EOS 50D. Splurged and got myself a 5DmarkIII. I had to update the canon software to download the photos from the new camera and really hate the new zoom browser - very awkward compared to the old version with which I could quickly sort through and delete all the photos I did not want and rename the ones I wanted. Also this new canon software does not recognise a lot of my old photos.

Then I went to edit a couple of photos using my Adobe Photshop Elements 10 Editor version 10.0. I have never had problems with it before but I simply cannot open up the photos taken with the new camera.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Where might I find updates, if that is the answer. Or does anyone know any other software that works well. I would prefer something that works for my 5D, my 50D and my very old 350D.

I have now tried to download a patch, but that did not seem to work.

I think I may have to download photo elements 12 and hope it is not too different to 10. I seem to be having learn so much new software lately, and it is frying my brain a little bit.

Edited by canine fun sports