Wanted Small Female Dog Foxie Chi X

I know of a fabulous home looking to adopt again, they adopted a little girl off me about 8 years ago and she passed away a few months ago, they are ready to start looking again, requirements for the next little dog is, female, 3.5kg or under, must be good with other small dogs and cats, will be an inside girl with a dog door for access to a secure back yard, they want a dog under 2 this time, they also work from home, whenever they go away on business the little dog will be staying with me. She must also love the car as they intend on taking the dog they adopt across the country in the not to distant future for 6 months. Would prefer a dog up here in Qld so that I can also go and check out any possible dogs with my dog as a tester. They are still in WA until the end of the month but wanted me to start looking for them as they wish to adopt as soon as they get back, they don't have children and she would be an only dog, but would be coming regularly to my place to stay.

Edited by SueM

A JRT isn't what they are after, really want to find a dog in Brisbane already, I am sure something suitable will come up.

oops, my brains have gone on a holiday I reckon..of course it was a Foxie they were after...not a Jack Russell,

perhaps more coffee is needed :D

Edited by Boronia

I will ask, but I am pretty sure they want to look locally, going through a rescue group that offers a trial period and the usual conditions. Its really important that whatever dog they adopt also meets my mob as they will be holidaying with them quite a lot.

Would they be prepared to fly to Sydney to meet a dog or will they just wait in Brisbane?

I know a rescue that has taken on some dogs that are probably going to be just what they want. I am awaiting more info.

They really like my little dog Honey the Italian grey x, something like her without the issues would be perfect.