New Toy - Bad Cuz

Yonjuro

My boy loves his Cuz balls, it's really quite hysterical when he is at it full force it sounds like he is killing a baby rabbit ! The squeakers don't last long and neither do the feet, but he loves 'em :laugh:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Ronin loves it! How cute :)

First of all, Robin is gorgeous! Secondly, I've been meaning to pick up a bad cuz, or a darwin or dexter... I must do that soon! I plan on doing a k9pro order for a chuck it kick fetch as I really need a non poppable, kickable ball... I'll have to remember to put a cuz range ball in the order. Thanks for sharing the video!

Thanks for the kind comments about my boy :)

First of all, Robin is gorgeous! Secondly, I've been meaning to pick up a bad cuz, or a darwin or dexter... I must do that soon! I plan on doing a k9pro order for a chuck it kick fetch as I really need a non poppable, kickable ball... I'll have to remember to put a cuz range ball in the order.

Thanks for sharing the video!

My dogs Loooooooovvvvvvveeeee their Chuck It Kick It ball from K9 pro :)

Oooh that's good to hear!

I also shouldn't reply in the forums when I'm trying to get back to sleep, I didn't even notice that autocorrect had changed Ronin's name on me :(

Hahaha, I know what you mean LOL, and don't worry I thought Auto-correct had changed Ronin to Robin :thumbsup:

Yikes! I thought I was looking at my house there for a split second! :). I have the exact Snooza mat right next to my crate complete with a Malamute.

Thanks to your video, I bought my two a Bad Cuz each. We haven't tried it out as yet. I am not giving the toy much hope with my Mal. Worth a try though.

Off topic, but is Ronin full husky? He looks just like my girl when she was younger ( and slimmer). Ronin even has a Malamute face. Just curious:)

Yikes! I thought I was looking at my house there for a split second! :). I have the exact Snooza mat right next to my crate complete with a Malamute.Thanks to your video, I bought my two a Bad Cuz each. We haven't tried it out as yet. I am not giving the toy much hope with my Mal. Worth a try though.Off topic, but is Ronin full husky? He looks just like my girl when she was younger ( and slimmer). Ronin even has a Malamute face. Just curious:)

:laugh: Spooky. Yup Ronin is full Sibe, I have his full pedigree history as well. But I have had a few people initially think he is a Mal. Let us now how you get on with the toy.

haha saw the couch video after the toy one... Hunter does the same thing, including trying to eat my nose :laugh:

:D - yeah at one point Ronins canine was up my nose LOL. And I must say that I don't normally let him get away with eating my face :laugh: I was trying to capture his vocalisation that normally happens at pre-bone time, but lying back with one hand on the phone camera was too tempting for him.

Today I picked up the Ruffian Octopus done by the same company as the Bad Cuz... They didn't have any of the Cuz's with no feet, and looking at them in person I could see my girl removing those feet in no time, lol. She's loving the Octopus though!

I gave my Mal the medium sized Bad Cuz today. She played with it for awhile. She hasn't ripped it apart yet, though she tries to nibble the feet. She hasn't gone totally nuts as it doesn't squeak as much and plus it has no stuffing to rip out.

That Tuff toy on the other hand......I got the crocodile one for $35. 10 mins later, she ripped it open. Oh well.

I want to buy the chuck it kick it and I don't even have a dog :D bloody enablers!

You definately have to get one :thumbsup: Ordinary soccer balls last about 5 minutes with my Cricket, not that it stops the fun....just means we play soccer with a deflated ball :( He has tried hard to get into the chuck it kick it, & it doesn't even have a bite mark in it. It's even more fun because when he drops it it rolls away eratically, driving him mad :laugh:

I want to buy the chuck it kick it and I don't even have a dog :D bloody enablers!

You definately have to get one :thumbsup: Ordinary soccer balls last about 5 minutes with my Cricket, not that it stops the fun....just means we play soccer with a deflated ball :( He has tried hard to get into the chuck it kick it, & it doesn't even have a bite mark in it. It's even more fun because when he drops it it rolls away eratically, driving him mad :laugh:

They are really great, the Chuckit stuff overall is awesome quality.

The Ultra balls are super underrated, they are the best tennis ball alternative I've found anywhere, they are extremely durable and super bouncy.

The ones I have for my ball launcher I have had for a year and they look exactly the same as the day I took them out of the packet :thumbsup:

They are really great, the Chuckit stuff overall is awesome quality.

The Ultra balls are super underrated, they are the best tennis ball alternative I've found anywhere, they are extremely durable and super bouncy.

The ones I have for my ball launcher I have had for a year and they look exactly the same as the day I took them out of the packet :thumbsup:

We discovered on the weekend that the bunt used to tow the boats to shore in water rescue are made by Chuck It.

As if I need another reason to look at their range. Zeph loves the orange with blue stripe rubber balls. They come in different sizes with a matching launcher. They last a lot longer than the Kong range.

I am now going to have to look at the chuck it kick it ball. My poor bank balance :scared:

We discovered on the weekend that the bunt used to tow the boats to shore in water rescue are made by Chuck It.

As if I need another reason to look at their range. Zeph loves the orange with blue stripe rubber balls. They come in different sizes with a matching launcher. They last a lot longer than the Kong range.

I am now going to have to look at the chuck it kick it ball. My poor bank balance :scared:

Yes those are the ultra balls! They are great!

My latest favourite Chuckit item is the Chuckit Ultra Tug, which is an Ultra ball on a rope so you can use it in training.

I am really impressed with how durable it is, Wiz launches herself at it and I catch her with it and she tugs on it hard, but it still looks new (no teeth marks or anything). And because the handle is really thick and due to the way its designed, it won't come out of the ball like some other ropes do when you play a hard game of tug.

Yes those are the ultra balls! They are great!

My latest favourite Chuckit item is the Chuckit Ultra Tug, which is an Ultra ball on a rope so you can use it in training.

I am really impressed with how durable it is, Wiz launches herself at it and I catch her with it and she tugs on it hard, but it still looks new (no teeth marks or anything). And because the handle is really thick and due to the way its designed, it won't come out of the ball like some other ropes do when you play a hard game of tug.

Consider me enabled, Luna acts like it's her mission in life to detach balls from rope, haha

Haha, I have just about every ball on a rope toy there is as it is the main reward I use for wiz in training. I also road test any new equipment with her to see how it will stand up. I have a few I really like, but the Ultra tug is definitely one of the best especially because of the handle as it's so durable plus it doesn't give you rope burn like the thinner rope ones can :laugh: