Augustine Approved Faith

sas

Hi Guys,

A while ago there was a discussion on FAITH the natural worming product. I mentioned in that thread that I would be having my dogs tested every 6 months to see how they were going.

I've just had 1 of my dogs tested that was at the Vet for other things, I did a Heartworm test and also a very comprehensive poo test that tests for everything and anything.

Heartworm = Negative

Parasites, bugs, any things you don't want in poos was negative apart from Gardia which doesn't seem symptomatic.

Edited by sas

Fair enough - great that your dogs still don't have worms, but would be real evidence of FAITH if it could be shown that worms were present but subsequently eradicated by its use.

Beyond puppy worming regime, I've never wormed Mandela (he's now 6.5yo). Have had fecal samples tested over time (both simple and thorough tests) and never had a "positive" test result come back yet (*touch wood*). Having said that, I haven't tested for a while now (12 months or so) .... must remember to do that next time I know I'm going to be passing by our Vet's.

Only once, through hair-DNA test, was there a suggestion that parasites were present. Covered that with recommended supplement. But even then, not long before this, faecal sample showed negative at Vets.

Edited by Erny

Fair enough - great that your dogs still don't have worms, but would be real evidence of FAITH if it could be shown that worms were present but subsequently eradicated by its use.

Beyond puppy worming regime, I've never wormed Mandela (he's now 6.5yo). Have had fecal samples tested over time (both simple and thorough tests) and never had a "positive" test result come back yet (*touch wood*). Having said that, I haven't tested for a while now (12 months or so) .... must remember to do that next time I know I'm going to be passing by our Vet's.

Only once, through hair-DNA test, was there a suggestion that parasites were present. Covered that with recommended supplement. But even then, not long before this, decal sample showed negative at Vets.

LOL I'm not running clinical trials here. People wanted me to posts the results and I have, you can make of them as you wish, I'm not saying anything else i.e. HERE'S PROOF other than here's the results.

Edited by sas
  • Like 1

LOL I'm not running clinical trials here.

LOL Never said you were.

For the people who were following with interest (and for me), just making it clear that the "negative" result for worms may not be attributed to the use of FAITH in this instance. That wasn't clear without the information concerning presence or absence of worm infestation before its use. That's all. No biggy. :)

Edited by Erny

I don't routinely worm either Erny. I occasionally drop poo at the vet but have yet to have worms.

That's great, Clyde, but what about your dog?

Lol. Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Seriously though, it shows up how much chemical we'd otherwise put through our dogs that they don't need.

• Like 2

• 3 years later...

I’ve been giving  Faith to my dog for the past 12 months. My dog is raw fed and it’s a common sense to me not to give him any chemicals. Both Faith & A Boost are excellent natural products, I don’t give him any other worming  tablets whatsoever. My dog is 8 years old & has an energy & appearance of a young puppy. I highly recommend Augustine Approved products. 

21 hours ago, Oskar16 said:

I’ve been giving  Faith to my dog for the past 12 months. My dog is raw fed and it’s a common sense to me not to give him any chemicals. Both Faith & A Boost are excellent natural products, I don’t give him any other worming  tablets whatsoever. My dog is 8 years old & has an energy & appearance of a young puppy. I highly recommend Augustine Approved products. 

I hate to break this to you but your dog is made of chemicals. The water it drinks? Chemical. The raw meat it eats? Chemicals. The nutrients it requires to continue to exist? Chemicals.

Snake oil salesmen like Phivo Christodoulou prey on people with a very poor understanding of science. Any reasonably educated person would be horrified by some of the claims he makes.

• Like 6

I remember him telling me (on DoL) to get a cross bred dog because my pure breed of choice couldn’t possibly suit me as well as they had for the past 30 years, he had had an epiphany and we should all get cross breeds. Having had a happy healthy breed that was perfect for me for so long I decided he was either zealot or snake oil salesman and wouldn’t touch his products with a ten foot barge pole.

• Like 1

On 3/6/2018 at 12:45 PM, Diva said:

I remember him telling me (on DoL) to get a cross bred dog because my pure breed of choice couldn’t possibly suit me as well as they had for the past 30 years, he had had an epiphany and we should all get cross breeds. Having had a happy healthy breed that was perfect for me for so long I decided he was either zealot or snake oil salesman and wouldn’t touch his products with a ten foot barge pole.

But he has purebred dogs and from memory, he was planning on breeding from the boxer with all the skin problems. Although maybe that was before his epiphany. Or perhaps his epiphany was the result of some harshly learned lessons involving that dog and breeding. Or purebred dogs are some CIA conspiracy to give us all cancer so that Big Pharma can sell us poisons to keep us sick. *Polishes tin foil hat*

On 3/6/2018 at 7:01 AM, sandgrubber said:

What an awful product name.  I shudder at the thought of faith healing.

It makes a lot of sense, really. You have to have faith in his product, because otherwise, it will appear not to work.

• Like 2