Stuffing-less Toy

miss2

Spud will only play with soft toys. He likes to throw them in the air and LOVES playing tug with them. He then precedes to ‘kill’ them till they split and then has copious amounts of fun pulling the fluff out and spreading it around the house.

Has anyone had any success with stuffing-less toys? or can recommend any? I have seen some on ebay but the postage is ridiculous!

mmmm that's a really good idea, i wonder if he will still like it coz its not round lol

i currently get his toys from the reject shop, its cheaper considering he destroys one every couple of days, i haven't noticed the flat ones, thank you ill have a look :)

Kavik they look good thank you !

My two love the Skinnesz ones from CR - but then they're not destroyers.

The Petstages gator and similar are awesome - but be warned - they have a two tone aqueak and are LOUD - my BC boy loves his - my girl just rolls her eyes when he starts squeaking them.

But yes - home made plaited tugs with knots in the end - I've done them with 4 strand plait from remnants of faux fleecew - very soft so better than rope - and good for puppies. And the knots should substitute for round bits. :laugh:

I have one of the skinneeez that was one of the first toys I bought my husky Ronin. When it arrived I thought - oh no this won't last 5 minutes. 8 months later it is still in good nick. He loves it :thumbsup: He has destroyed quite a few toys, and others he seems to keep in good order - weird dog :laugh:

Love the Kyjen snake - especially the ginormous 1 :) This is a good price for it http://www.luckypet.com.au/invincibles-ginormous-snake.html?gclid=CjwKEAjwheqgBRD5vOfR45az5AESJABy4m8-kFzHp1yV5Do0kEZONmPsr9qWMsX2LUVFiCszV17R_xoCkYfw_wcB They squeak even if punctured. The girls love playing tug with it and over time it has become 3 shorter headless snakes but it has lasted probably a year or close to it now.

We also got this 1 from clean run that has mostly stood up to play - it is earless these days from tug games. http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=2800&ParentCat=504