Discount Vet Clinic

Maddy

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interestingly, today they're posting on FB that they have private consult and treatment rooms now. And a few people have made comment about the lack of confidence shown by the treating vet which they claim to have addressed. Somebody also posted enquiring about de sexing and they said that this would be coming soon.

Ellz I saw this to, and just cringed. I also noticed the comments about lack of confidence from the Vet, as well. I thought about posting about my experience, but decided not to get that involved...

Not sure where the private consult room is going to be either ???

Edited by rajacadoo

I don't know about other vet schools, but mine involves 18months of rotations before graduation. 2 weeks at a clinic at a time, they are constantly on the move and are made to go to ALL industries, so not just small animal clinics, but with travelling dairy vets, aquaculture vets, wildlife etc. That doesn't include the surgeries and consults you sit in, in the teaching clinic from 3rd year up.

In saying that my uni apparently has the best employability rate for graduating vets, so perhaps how practical it is is why. I would be worried if other vet schools don't do this.

Edited by LisaCC