Rescue Groups In Canberra Looking To Raise Some Money/awareness

I'm looking for a rescue group who can host a BBQ over a weekend in October (Weekend to be confirmed once someone has been found). I need someone who can do both Saturday AND Sunday, ideally 10/11amish until 2/3pmish. The BBQ will be held at a pet supplies store in Weston. We will provide BBQ, gas, sausages, bread, sauce and a few drinks and all you need is some material to promote your business, some people to sell sausages more details will be discussed via phone/email. All money raised will go towards your rescue so you stand to make some money and you will have the chance to spread the word to customers about what you do any why.

If your interested please contact me via email - [email protected], before Monday 22nd September.

I'm looking for a rescue group who can host a BBQ over a weekend in October (Weekend to be confirmed once someone has been found). I need someone who can do both Saturday AND Sunday, ideally 10/11amish until 2/3pmish. The BBQ will be held at a pet supplies store in Weston. We will provide BBQ, gas, sausages, bread, sauce and a few drinks and all you need is some material to promote your business, some people to sell sausages more details will be discussed via phone/email. All money raised will go towards your rescue so you stand to make some money and you will have the chance to spread the word to customers about what you do any why.

If your interested please contact me via email - [email protected], before Monday 22nd September.

Do you need any dogs to be there for the group to promote their dogs or is it just for them to do the BBQ?