Royal Melbourne Show

amby

Hi Everyone,

Am wondering if there any results for the German Shepherds,

Thanks to anyone who can report any results.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Amby.

PS I cant go and watch coz I have a bad back and broken leg.

Thank you

Bitch challenge was Schaeferhund Ballena and reserve challenge was Grandwest Queenie, both from Junior. Dog challenge was Bronzehund Iron Man from Open, reserve Schaeferhund Xasko from Inter. Best of breed Schaeferhund Ballena (I think the runner up was the other junior bitch but I'm not 100% sure) The full results should be up on the GSDCV website in the next few days

BPB - Bronzehund Khaleesi

MPB - Bronacre Uluru Matlida

PB - Tardel Let It Be (? I think)

JB - Schaeferhund Ballena

IB - Willmaurs Queensway Quondo

OB - Tardel Jericho Moon

BPD - Bronzehund Koscuiszko

MPD - Shaleedy Secret Identity

PD - Derharv Golden Ticket (? not sure about this one)

JD - Freevale Candy Man

ID - Schaeferhund Xasko

OD - Bronzehund Iron Man

Bitch challenge was Schaeferhund Ballena and reserve challenge was Grandwest Queenie, both from Junior. Dog challenge was Bronzehund Iron Man from Open, reserve Schaeferhund Xasko from Inter. Best of breed Schaeferhund Ballena (I think the runner up was the other junior bitch but I'm not 100% sure) The full results should be up on the GSDCV website in the next few days

BPB - Bronzehund Khaleesi

MPB - Bronacre Uluru Matlida

PB - Tardel Let It Be (? I think)

JB - Schaeferhund Ballena

IB - Willmaurs Queensway Quondo

OB - Tardel Jericho Moon

BPD - Bronzehund Koscuiszko

MPD - Shaleedy Secret Identity

PD - Derharv Golden Ticket (? not sure about this one)

JD - Freevale Candy Man

ID - Schaeferhund Xasko

OD - Bronzehund Iron Man

Has anyone else been able to get into the website for Royal Melbourne show results on Show society site. Keeps saying there is a system problem.

Waggy I've been trying for 2 days now to get results, and nothing. Absolutely bloody disgraceful :mad ... I've heard that they have had problems since early last week, wouldn't you think they would have a team working 24/7 to fix it, so its functional at the busiest time of the year ????

Waggy I've been trying for 2 days now to get results, and nothing. Absolutely bloody disgraceful :mad ... I've heard that they have had problems since early last week, wouldn't you think they would have a team working 24/7 to fix it, so its functional at the busiest time of the year ????

Perhaps you are not accessing the correct website? I didn't have a problem either

Link http://www.rasv.com.au/Events/RMS_Home/RMS_Dogs_Home/RMS_Dogs_Results/RMS_Dogs_SearchResults/