Crossing The Boundaries

Little Gifts

I don't like being licked at all but also cannot stand the sound of it, I can even hear it in another room and it must stop.

Same as me OSO. And drinking, for this reason the only waterbowls we have are outside.

I know its bad but i just can't deal with the noise :laugh:

Most of these things below apply strictly to the Idiot Dog and my excuse is that he's "special" and needs the extra help. I am not a crazy dog lady.

Holding food in Idiot Dog's mouth because he's not very good at chewing and things fall out the side. Pre-chewing tougher things for him (like bits of steak from my plate, not actual dog food). Holding his water bowl up for him so he doesn't have to kneel to drink (he can't bend his elbows to drink because apparently they don't work for that?). Cleaning his penis for him with baby wipes (he can't/won't clean it himself and it was getting infected). Cleaning eye gunk out. Holding his back feet for him so he can chew on his toe nails. Checking/wiping his bum if he's had a rumbly tummy (this is mostly to save our couch/bedding).

For months I had to rub cream into my shepherds lady bits. She was getting infections due to excess skin around and twice a day I was putting Neocort on and around there. Thankfully she has now had a Vulvoplasty and has the neatest looking girly bits in the neighbourhood :D.