Dog Lovers Show 7-9 Nov 2014

Shelby

Hi All,

Just thought I would advise about the Dog Lovers Show that is being held in Sydney on 7th-9th November 2014 at the Hordern Pavilion and Royal Hall of Industries http://dogloversshow.com.au/sydney . Seems this is the first time it has been held in Sydney so will be interesting to see what it is like. I will be working on the Dogs NSW stand on one of the days.

• 1 month later...

Ruthless Photos and Ruthless Leather will be there too. We're at stand R94 in the Royal Hall of Industries.

I'll be selling half price session vouchers and my 2015 fundraiser diary and calendar. There'll be a huge giveaway too. Full details are on my blog here.

I'm tossing up whether to go or not. I'm not working the Friday and Saturday so I may pop in and say hi!

Are you taking Wisdom too Bec?

No we have decided not to have dogs on our stand this year as we only have a smaller stand. If this year is successful we will definitely look at a bigger stand for next year and then we will have space for some our dogs to come along.

Steve will be on the stand from 11am - 2pm each day to answer dog training questions, plus we will have a range of specials on some of our best selling products and some other exciting things we will reveal closer to the day.

It should be a great weekend!