October Kepala!

Leah82

Hey Terri, While I'd love to meet Didi I agree that if it's going to be too stressful then we would understand if you decided not to come. It doesn't sound like you would have a very good time if you are constantly worrying about Didi and everyone else :(

Plus it doesn't sound like Steph needs too much convincing :p

I'd love to meet your dogs too (I have a soft spot for cocker spaniels :) ) Now that I've had the chance to take her out a bit and see how she is I feel a lot better about it. She doesn't seem too affected by the weekend and I think the fact that she has a positive association with Kepala and feels safe there that she should be fine. I'll still have to keep an eye on her but I'm sure she'll quickly warm up to everyone going since (unlike the general public) they'll interact with her nicely. She'll probably be too busy making doggy friends to bother with the humans anyway :laugh:

I do still need to make sure I can definitely get a lift but if that doesn't work out I am still happy to cover the cost of the 10th dog if Steph also can't make it.