Jack Russell Puppy Behaviour - Normal?

*kirty*

Back when I was a kid (about 9ish) my Mum thought it would be a great idea to get a JRT puppy for my Grandfather as a birthday present. I of course agreed, because I was 9 and puppies are adorable. He was a freaking terror! He's now a geriatric 15 year old, is blind in both ees and has finally mellowed, but it took a loooooong loooong time!

What? She sleeps sometimes? Lucky you, make the most of that and recoup while she snoozes. Waht a gorgeous little girl- but I am a little biased towards Jack Russells!Thanks for persevering with the photo Kirty, and have fun- I know she will.

Di

Normal for them to try it out- yes. But not normal for it to be an ongoing issue if it's being appropriately dealt with. JRT's learn very fast- both good and bad things- where another breed may take 5 reps a JRT might take two. They're not disimilar to ACD's in some ways too- tough, high drive, intelligent and quick thinkers.

Exactly! Although my JRT can be a bit sensitive if he thinks he's made a mistake. My ACD's just yell at me because clearly it was my fault. :laugh: