Daina's Vulva Diary

Mim

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch, she ripped two stitches out! I hope Madison's infection isn't coming back. Was she on antibiotics after the surgery?

No, they didn't give her any painkillers either until I called them the next day and insisted on them. She has been good since the op it's only the last week or so when the weather has warmed up that it's been a problem. I will get her back to the vet for abs.

Edited to add that she had her op on 15th August.

Edited by SarasMum

Wow I feel like that's really strange that they didn't give painkillers and precautionary antibiotics. Sounds like Madison is in great hands with you though! :)

Edited by Mim

That looks fantastic Min! Every time I see the photos though I can't help think how ticklish all those stitches would be :laugh:

Yes and they're quite long stitches! She seems used to them now though and doesn't show any desire to lick or chew the area. Still has the bucket on if we're not watching her though.

I've told a few people that Maddison has the best looking girly bits in southern NSW. I also mentioned to the vet that he should keep this op quiet as he might have some female owners wanting to use his surgical skills as the cosmetic surgeons charge a fortune!