My Four Minutes Of Fame

ruthless

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In just a few minutes you gave a clear, easy to remember crash course in photographing dogs. I think you're a born teacher... as well as excellent photographer of pets. :) You looked pretty on camera & sounded great with that touch of Irish lilt. More than well done!

Naw, thanks Mita :)

You did awesome! I would have been a nervous wreak. It was lovely to meet you at the brisbane workshop ( I was asti's the smooth griffons owner) so I already had a face to the name.

Holy crap Alibi, you've been here longer than me!!

I love an Irish accent. I think it sounds so full of warmth & happiness. You didn't look fat at all ruthless IMHO :)

Me too I love the Irish, never met an Irishman (or woman) I didn't like :)

Oh, you must not be looking hard enough! :laugh:

A fat face! I wish I hadn't eaten so much at our two fully catered pet photography workshops over the last fortnight, godammit *cry*

rubbish! you've got a gorgeous face...and i don't give out gratuitous praise about looks very often.

And rubbish, too, from me. First thing I noticed was that you have a pretty face... & I thought, ' Now that's one thing you don't have to worry about in appearing on camera'.

In just a few minutes you gave a clear, easy to remember crash course in photographing dogs. I think you're a born teacher... as well as excellent photographer of pets. :) You looked pretty on camera & sounded great with that touch of Irish lilt. More than well done!

What a brilliant job you did. You were calm, confident and showed that you knew all about pet photography. Lots of simple tips for we ordinary pet owners. Well done.

And you did look gorgeous.

LIKE :)

I thought you looked beautiful. We are always our own worst critic, which is a bit sad

Wow Ruthless, your photos on Facebook are beautiful , and so are you by the way :thumbsup:

I'll be in touch next year some time to see if we can get you here (Adelaide) to do some of your magic on my two naughty Wheaten Terriers if it's ok.

And thanks for the tip about holding down the camera button on my iPad , had no idea it did that ! Yay"

Oh moi gawd!!! You go girlie!!! :thumbsup:

You were amazeballs, Ruth!!! :D

And it's funny, I haven't seen you in aaaaages & I was watching that & thinking your accent had completely faded! :laugh:

Good job, you looked gorgeous & I didn't pick up on your Irish accent at all. Caught a twang but didn't know what it was until I read this thread.