Sign in to follow this  
ruthless

My Four Minutes Of Fame

51 posts in this topic

HazyWal   

You did brilliantly! :thumbsup:

As soon as I saw it was Todd I knew there would be photos of his greyhounds :laugh:

ruthless   

A fat face! I wish I hadn't eaten so much at our two fully catered pet photography workshops over the last fortnight, godammit *cry*

ruthless   

brilliant :)- and what a gorgeous accent!!!!

:thumbsup:

When I watched it back I was surprised at how Irish I sounded. I've lived here nearly ten years. I thought it was as good as gone!

When I watched it back I was surprised at how Irish I sounded. I've lived here nearly ten years. I thought it was as good as gone!

It's just beautifully blended now :)

Rainy   

You did great :thumbsup: Well Done.

Your accent was thicker then Monday maybe nervousness brings it out or the type audio recording :D

Kavik   

I've been here 24 years, came here when I was a kid, and I still have a bit of an accent :laugh:

BC Crazy   

I love an Irish accent. I think it sounds so full of warmth & happiness. You didn't look fat at all ruthless IMHO :)

You did wonderful and what a great tip about burst mode!! I had no idea that existed :D

mita   

In just a few minutes you gave a clear, easy to remember crash course in photographing dogs. I think you're a born teacher... as well as excellent photographer of pets. :) You looked pretty on camera & sounded great with that touch of Irish lilt. More than well done!