New Here

Liz R

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we pick him up on the 2nd of November! My husband knew what I was up to as soon as the Dam met us in the driveway. He saw her and exclaimed "they have a lovely corgi"! Then he looked at me... Then he cuddled 7 puppies and chose the little boy

:)

• 3 weeks later...

He is home! My husband has named him Be Bop and he is adorable <3 Eat sleep play, eat sleep play all day :) He cried in the car on the way home, my husband was driving, every time my husband put out his hand and patted him, Be bop stopped crying. He has met the kids and they know not to pick him up or touch his face, they also know if he nips to say "no" firmly and give him his toys. When he then chews the toy, the kids say "good dog" and pat his back gently. I haven't uploaded any pics yet, now the kids are in bed, I'll have time.

This has been such a beautiful fairytale journey. Be Bop is one lucky dog, and your hubby has a verycaring and thoughful wife!

Let the fun times begin. Enjoy one of the best journeys you will ever take..... both the ups and the downs.

PLEASE keep us updated with photo's and posts, and questions.

Di