Bazilybazbaz,hannah Orr And Heaps More

Big congratulations to bazilybazbaz nominated for Canine Foster Carer of the year in this years MDBA dog owners choice awards

And Hannah Orr for Excellence in Contribution and or leadership in Canine Affairs

I forgot to ask Hannah if she was a Dogz member but Im sure many of you know her for the works she does with Rescue and several pounds around Cootamundra.

Edited by Steve

What exactly does it mean to be nominated for an MDBA award?

It means that someone believes the nominee is doing a great and positive job for dogs and has taken the time to say so

More info on the awards is available here

Edited by Steve

• 2 months later...

From tomorrow Im going to work on contacting the nominees - as always the Foster Carer category has many wonderful nominees and many who are dogz members so stay watching as I will make them public as they accept their nominations as I go through them.

Also we have a new category this Year - Fundraiser of the Year sponsored by Cool Champions which enables people to nominate those who help out in rescue or anything else to do with dogs in regard to fundraising. Nominations will be closed soon and can be placed here

Edited by Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Woo-hoo, I can't think of anyone more deserving. You are so committed to rescue and put so much time into not only the foster dogs, but mentoring carers, pound liaison, equipment manager etc, etc, etc and you always remain happy and friendly. Oh and I should ad that you have been doing it forever (well ARFs forever anyway). We need more clones of you in rescue! Congrats Lyn!