Heartbroken. Goodbye My Malmsteen

Powerlegs

My Malmsteen.

Chief cat, smoocher, cuddler, chestwarmer, photobomber, gleeful catproofing smasher, carer of little old dogs, dad to orphan kittens, greeter to visitors, unofficial mascot .... and so many more things I didn't even think of until you were gone. You were always here and everyone who knew you cried for your loss.

You are and always will be my heart cat.

Rest in peace my beautiful boy. Stolen by lymphoma when you still had so many years to enjoy. I did not want to let you go, I hope you understand that nothing could save you or make you better.

xxxxxxxxxx

Your Mum always,

Anna

---------------

The day you arrived. A teenie tiny orphan from Ashfield Pound.

ee15bc87-8c0c-4386-be59-073f021ea786.png

Carer and warmer to our darling oldies in rehab, you gravitated to them when they needed warmth and comfort

a44ae95e-5767-41e1-906e-63e7304fa230.png

Big Daddy to the orphans, even when they were annoying and wanted to wrestle

202fae84-20b7-427d-9d9f-0b6f78eb76dd.png

The handsome face I will always hold in my broken heart.

e1a48bdc-9665-41be-ba71-cf3c217320da.png

I love you Fatcat.

My Malmsteen.

Chief cat, smoocher, cuddler, chestwarmer, photobomber, gleeful catproofing smasher, carer of little old dogs, dad to orphan kittens, greeter to visitors, unofficial mascot .... and so many more things I didn't even think of until you were gone. You were always here and everyone who knew you cried for your loss.

You are and always will be my heart cat.

Rest in peace my beautiful boy. Stolen by lymphoma when you still had so many years to enjoy. I did not want to let you go, I hope you understand that nothing could save you or make you better.

The handsome face I will always hold in my broken heart.

e1a48bdc-9665-41be-ba71-cf3c217320da.png

I love you Fatcat.

Vale, Malmsteen,

How noble your life was to do all that and love your Momma too.

Be free

HUGS to you, Powerlegs :heart:

:rainbowbridge:

What a beautiful & amazing cat. I loved how you called him the Chief Cat. He sure earned the title with honour. You gave him a wonderful life and he repaid that with tireless service to all who needed him. So special. Your loss must be great. Warmest hugs coming to you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...