Agility Woes

Tassie, H360 has turned Zig from a dog that struggled to make time in Masters Jumping to one who is consistently running 8-10 seconds under SCT......... :eek:

I'm so seriously tempted TSD - and next year I'll have time. Access to equipment on a regular basis is still an issue. But although making time is never going to be an issue with the Misguided Missile - I was thinking that it would really help with the guidance system. (He was 4 seconds under time on a 2 fault JDX run on Sunday - in spite of my having to stop him a couple of times to get his brain back after call offs and get him lined up properly for the next bits. Managed to avoid off courses, but... how much better could we be if I could handle.).

Apologies to the OP for the OT - blame Mrs RB :D (whom I want to thank for the heads up.)

Stacy Richards is running on-line courses at the moment...for those who know Stacy. I like to support our home-grown trainers where possible & her courses are VERY affordable. I am doing one at the moment & really enjoying it. It cost me $100 for an 8 week course. She can be found here Cutedogs Agility

For the most part I train with 2 home made wing jumps and a traffic cone....

Oh no - another enabler. :rofl: I have 3 of Sam's lovely wing jumps, and PNUs - traffic cone - can do.

Me? Never :lie:

Em and Zig came home from the weekend just gone with 8 passes between them - 2 passes for Em's JDM title plus a Novice Gambler quallie and 3 Masters Jumping plus 2 Masters Agility passes for Zig. And every other run was oh so close. And I am having SO much more fun :D

:thumbsup::cheer: Fantastic work by the whole team. We had 0 Qs from 12 runs for Rory and 9 for Kirra - but several nice NQs - missed Novice Gamblers with Rory by a demolished tyre at the end of the gamble. We get so little exposure to the obstacles that it's a good day for us if he doesn't DQ :rofl: . And Kirra can do whatever she likes ... and does ... as long as she's having fun.

While I'm "enabling for H360"

If you're on the email list you would have received a link to this...

http://susangarrettdogagility.com/2014/11/learning-with-a-dash-of-lunacy-or-perhaps-more-than-a-dash/

Which is all the fun bits from our last ICpeeps coaching call on retrieving.

Note there is a fair bit of not-retrieving going on...

and I think they just installed the astro turf so the edit team could make it into a "green screen", and there aren't normally so many fun sound effects. Apart from them giggling.

I want fun sound effects at every coaching call now.