Puppy School

Without going into too much detail on here I was very good friends with Jenny,I did her classes with a couple if my dogs and always groomed her dogs but after almost 20 years of grooming I am physically unable to do them anymore they are too heavy, so she cracked it with me and has deleted me off facebook etc. so I won't be going to PAW behaviour, that's why I don't know where to go.

We have a toy poodle puppy arriving next Sunday and I want to enrol him in a good well run puppy class, I am in Seaford, Vic can someone tell me where the best place would be, happy to travel 1/2 hour and I can go any day/evening except Saturdays.

Kingston Veterinary Hospital at Mentone. Classes are run by an NDTF accredited trainer, not just a vet nurse.

We have a toy poodle puppy arriving next Sunday and I want to enrol him in a good well run puppy class, I am in Seaford, Vic can someone tell me where the best place would be, happy to travel 1/2 hour and I can go any day/evening except Saturdays.

Berwick Obedience Dog Club in Narre Warren North is a positive rewards based Club affiliated with Dogs Victoria They have a web site so if you go to Dogs Victoria web site & search under Clubs (Obedience) you can find their site

They meet on Saturdays