Vip Natures Goodness?

Hi I am after feedback on the dogwood VIP Natures Goodness. I have a French bulldog who is currently on Black Hawk but isn't interested in eating it and have heard some good things about VIP. If anyone has tried it could you please let me know your thoughts.

My review might help - VIP Natures Goodness Grain Free.

It's not a bad food, but generally I find Black Hawk better.

Best update your review as it's been available in Coles for a while now.

I've been feeding my greyhounds this since it hit the shelves and it's great. Finally a kibble that didn't give Stan the runs so it gets a big thumbs up from me, Supercoat was the only other kibble that didn't give him the runs and I'm sure that would get a glowing review :)

You can read all the reviews you want but it goes back to the old "the best food for your dog is what it does best on".

Edited by HazyWal

Reviews mean nothing to a dogs stomach.

I am afraid it's trial and error where a dog is involved.

Most of us will tell you that you feed a dog what it does best on. Give VIP a try and see how the dog goes on it. Yes, I use it and I am satisfied that the dogs are doing well on it. I can't guarantee that all dogs will do well on it. Just remember what we all say, if you are changing over to a new food do it slowly so as to not upset the dogs stomach.

Mine did well on VIP until my Labrador got the runs from it :eek: She has a a gut of steel, so I immediately stopped feeding it and back to normal she went. I think someone else had the same issue but I didn't keep the specific bag, so I couldn't check the batch number.

I tried it and found it good value for money. One of my dogs wolfed it down ( but he eats anything) and my other two were a little blasé about it. I didn't find any negative results from using it if that helps :)

My fussy boy eats it and enjoys it he's also on other things but he'd get it for breakfast 3-4 times a week at the moment.

His very fussy "cousin" also gobbles it up but I suspect that's competition, not a taste thing.

It works for us as its bloody cheep and available from the supermarket.

Buy a bag a give it a try - as others have said - best food is the one your dog does well on.