Tibetan Spaniel In Qld

There were a bunch of Tibbie X Cavs at the RSPCA Toowoomba a few weeks ago. One of them was mentioned in the Isabella rescue thread. I think this boy, Toby, might have been one. Is there an email address with that advertisement? The RSPCA in Qld have an excellent Behaviour Hotline staffed by qualified behaviourists. My opinion is that they'd give this present owner good advice, rather than just passing him. I've got the phone no. MM, that lady used to do Tibbie Rescue but I honestly don't know if she still does.

Edited by mita

This lady would be better off talking to the RSPCA about taking him back and adopting him to a cat free home. It is within the four week return period - she just needs an assurance they won't PTS. He looks a real cutie - just needs the right home.

Agree, Rosetta. Trying to get that message to Toby's present owner. I was hoping that if she spoke to the RSPCA Behaviour Hotline, that would've been their advice. I've found them to be good people, at that unit, who have a dog's best interests in mind.

Have spoken to RSPCA Toowoomba & they have a copy of the ad.

Edited by mita

Good news! Heard back from RSPCA Toowoomba who said thanks for the heads-up about the ad. I told them that an eagle-eyed person had spotted it & was concerned, They contacted the owner & Toby/Dragan is now safely back at the shelter. And he'll be placed in a more suitable home. Seems, apart from not being puss-friendly, he's a sweet natured dog with people (well he's tibbie X cav!). He owes you a kiss, WH. :)

Edited by mita