Look What Came To My Place Today

Airedaler

Well Day one was a good one. Spice is quite settled and so far doing all of the things one would expect. Not much complaining about anything but I've been around long enough to know that tomorrow is another day and it will take her a few days to really settle. She is full of herself, a good trait for the show ring where I hope she will do her breeder and the breed proud, but at the same time quite prepared to relax.. Perhaps they go hand in hand.

Here she is with her new mate Gus who is 12 and to date has pretty much ignored her other than to sniff her all over and try and clean up her food bowls.

post-44959-0-71921200-1415446899_thumb.jpg

ETA For some reason the photo has turned itself around, any tips on how to fix that?

Edited by Airedaler

Well Day one was a good one. Spice is quite settled and so far doing all of the things one would expect. Not much complaining about anything but I've been around long enough to know that tomorrow is another day and it will take her a few days to really settle. She is full of herself, a good trait for the show ring where I hope she will do her breeder and the breed proud, but at the same time quite prepared to relax.. Perhaps they go hand in hand.

Here she is with her new mate Gus who is 12 and to date has pretty much ignored her other than to sniff her all over and try and clean up her food bowls.

post-44959-0-71921200-1415446899_thumb.jpg

ETA For some reason the photo has turned itself around, any tips on how to fix that?

Gus and Spice are both gorgeous, I have a terrible weakness for wire coated dogs smile.gif

• 1 month later...