Ruffwear Front Attach Harness

Jemmy

My Kelpies are small in everything Rufflwear even though they are medium in everything else. So that does sound like the right size for yours.

Dammit that's probably why mine doesn't fit as well as I'd hoped. I was too lazy to measure :o and thought Border Collie x = medium.

• 3 weeks later...

I've just ordered a large grey one from K9 Pro for my 14 month old Husky - for my wife who prefers a front leader and the old black-dog one is too small now and has caused a sore under the armpit :(

I think I have may have ordered too big as he is around 74cm around the chest ??

Hopefully Bec will see this and advise me and perhaps change the order to a medium orange???

Edited by Yonjuro

Let's see if this works. This is Luna with the medium orange, side on, so you can see how much adjustment we had left. I think I've since loosened the front and tightened the sides a little more. This was the second day we had it so we were still fiddling.

99c4e5bde542699c29bf685afc30ef07.jpg

Edited by Jemmy

• 10 months later...

Bringing this thread back from near death- have just ordered one to try from K9Pro!

The strap on Kokoda's other harness was starting to wear.

Will update with pics when i get it :)

Oooh please do! Ours is going strong still

I have a Medium blue one for Nova. I made the mistake of adjusting recently thinking it was a bit loose (it wasn't), now I've stuffed it and can't get it perfect again!

They are really fiddly to adjust, but once fitted properly it's a great harness.

My Mum walks Nova on the front attach as she has arthritis and doesn't want to worry about any unexpected jolts or anything. He's not a puller, but if he happens to it doesn't really move much. Otherwise we use the back attachment which is nice and sturdy.

11988413_10153327768500787_5251757399973901793_n.jpg?oh=8371d38d0983811f6013d8b7898bff16&oe=56B49BEA