The Adventures Of Ronin And Tigger - Update 29/05/17

Yonjuro

In the words of Monty Python...he's not the messiah he's just a naughty boy :laugh:

No forgetting the camera Yonjuro, just when you think it's the same old same old they do something that makes you think "damn I wish I had the camera!"

He's our Forum Pin-Up boy.

:thumbsup:

Looks like Ronin and Tigger have a great friendship, love the photos of them! How adorable is baby Nova with his friend :love:

Louis thinks greyhounds make the best buddies, they even give up most of their bed for you :laugh:

post-34105-0-27848200-1416365023_thumb.jpg

post-34105-0-98705900-1416365030_thumb.jpg

post-34105-0-53026800-1416365036_thumb.jpg

Great photo's CC :laugh: :thumbsup:

Oh wow that's amazing :thumbsup: The daughter of a dear friend of mine who passed away almost 12 months ago at age just 56 :( lived in Japan and taught English to Japanese kids. She taught us " beeru kudasai ima" totally wrong spelling I know but apparently it means "beer please now"??? lolRonin's name has a lot more meaning than my dear Stan who I named after a barman I worked with for years that only ever bet on the dishlickers :p
aw, dont let Stan read this.He thinks he's Stan The Man.:love:
In the words of Monty Python...he's not the messiah he's just a naughty boy :laugh: No forgetting the camera Yonjuro, just when you think it's the same old same old they do something that makes you think "damn I wish I had the camera!"

:rofl: Great Monty Python quote and I will defo bring the camera next time :)

In the words of Monty Python...he's not the messiah he's just a naughty boy :laugh: No forgetting the camera Yonjuro, just when you think it's the same old same old they do something that makes you think "damn I wish I had the camera!"
He's our Forum Pin-Up boy. :thumbsup:

Aww thanks VM :) Rumour has it that Ronin has been asked to appear in a certain 'other' breed's national calendar, can't say more now, but just gotta get a better pic than with the phone camera.

What's their recall like? They should come to lure coursing with zoomies like that :)

Recall is excellent... sometimes :laugh: it is the other times I worry about LOL. I will probably check it out sometime though - thanks :)

That video of them is great!

They really are good buddies - so cute :)

ETA: love his harness label :thumbsup:

Thanks Denali! :)

Only a true dog enthusiast would call these hooligans 'cute' :rofl:

I needed his name on the harness so people didn't think I had named him after Ronan Keating :D

Yeah that'd be embarrassing :laugh: Where did his name come from Yonjuro?

:D The name comes from the Japanese term for a masterless samurai - I actually teach Japanese swordsmanship and often travel to Japan. To me the name was pretty original and was strong, I felt it matched the free spirited nature of a Siberian Husky. He was born on Halloween so his full pedigree name is Articpower Grey Ghost - the breeder let me choose his pedigree name (minus kennel name obviously)and all littermate had a halloween theme :)

Yonjuro, is there a bit of a Game of Thrones happening here too? I saw the Winter is Coming on Ronin's harness :)

That video of them is great!

They really are good buddies - so cute :)

ETA: love his harness label :thumbsup:

Thanks Denali! :)

Only a true dog enthusiast would call these hooligans 'cute' :rofl:

I needed his name on the harness so people didn't think I had named him after Ronan Keating :D

Yeah that'd be embarrassing :laugh: Where did his name come from Yonjuro?

:D The name comes from the Japanese term for a masterless samurai - I actually teach Japanese swordsmanship and often travel to Japan. To me the name was pretty original and was strong, I felt it matched the free spirited nature of a Siberian Husky. He was born on Halloween so his full pedigree name is Articpower Grey Ghost - the breeder let me choose his pedigree name (minus kennel name obviously)and all littermate had a halloween theme :)

Yonjuro, is there a bit of a Game of Thrones happening here too? I saw the Winter is Coming on Ronin's harness :)

Well spotted :thumbsup: I kind of feel a bit sheepish about that once I found how how many people bought Huskies after seeing the series, only for them to end up surrendered once they found out how much work the breed requires :(

Still it makes some people laugh and there is no doubt they prefer winter :D

Lol I spied Ronin's harness straight away :)

Did you pick his pedigree name? It is pretty cool, very GOT.

LOL, yeah I picked the pedigree name, but wasn't thinking of GOT then, but I suppose it fits :D It was meant to match all the littermates who were born on Halloween :laugh:

Edited by Yonjuro

Have you read the companion Novellas Yonjuro? 'Grey Ghost' was a wild dragon on Dragonstone during the Dance of the Dragons :)

If you just picked that without knowing that's extremely lucky lol

Edited by LisaCC

Have you read the companion Novellas Yonjuro? 'Grey Ghost' was a wild dragon on Dragonstone during the Dance of the Dragons :)

If you just picked that without knowing that's extremely lucky lol

No I haven't read that - sounds very interesting :) I was originally going to go with Kwaiden which in Japanese means Ghost Stories but decided to go with the normal two name pedigree name. Ronin is grey so Grey Ghost seemed a nice fit.

:laugh: Yep he really is a clown sometimes. He was in a pretty cheeky mood today, but pushed it too far when he pranced past the kitchen looking very pleased with himself that he had pinched my wife's bra from the laundry, she was less than impressed and I couldn't stop laughing at how happy and proud he looked. :rofl: Thankfully he doesn't destroy his underwear prey

Love the undies Ronin :laugh:

A few years ago I came home to find Stan running around the backyard with my pajama top on, I'd been out for hours so I have no idea how long he'd been wearing it or how he even got it on!

:laugh: Love it that great!

Yonjuro- that second undie shot is gold. So cheeky.

hahah omg stan! :rofl:

Thanks Denali - he really is a goofball sometimes :laugh:

I'm not gonna lie. All these photos make me want to fly to WA and steal him. He seems a lovely boy.

is he much of a barker?

Edited by denali