The Adventures Of Ronin And Tigger - Update 29/05/17

Yonjuro

Yonjuro- that second undie shot is gold. So cheeky.

hahah omg stan! :rofl:

Thanks Denali - he really is a goofball sometimes :laugh:

I'm not gonna lie. All these photos make me want to fly to WA and steal him. He seems a lovely boy.

is he much of a barker?

Aww thanks Denali, he actually came from NSW :) As far as barking goes, very very rarely. Sometimes he will make a sort of bark when a cat sits on the fence but it is low volume and very very deep. If he growls at the cat he sounds like a Tibetan throat singer :laugh:

I'm not gonna lie. All these photos make me want to fly to WA and steal him. He seems a lovely boy.

is he much of a barker?

Aww thanks Denali, he actually came from NSW :) As far as barking goes, very very rarely. Sometimes he will make a sort of bark when a cat sits on the fence but it is low volume and very very deep. If he growls at the cat he sounds like a Tibetan throat singer :laugh:

He's travelled a fair way!

Perfect. He's coming to live with me then :D

:laugh: at the tibetan throat singing

is he much of a barker?

He's travelled a fair way!

Perfect. He's coming to live with me then :D

:laugh: at the tibetan throat singing

:rofl:

He's the one saying: And did you see that poorly bred Husky the other day? Such a tramp.

Or is it: OMG, mate :eek: . What did you have for breakfast?

:rofl: Shortly after the photo he was the only one playing in the mud and then proceeded to smooch up to people :D So much for some people thinking huskies are aloof and cat-like :D

Totally not boring, love the pics.

I saw the cutest thing yesterday arvo at the park, I was in the small dog side with my three and in the normal side there were a couple of others I didn't know well. Quinn had a good flirting session with a Malamute boy through the dividing fence, lots of sniffing, licking and running along together but I didn't know them and Quinn has JUST finished her season so I didn't want to risk them all in together. The Mal boy so wanted to play with someone though :(

Then a regular Husky girl arrived, she's always looking for a playmate but hasn't found a perfect match yet...But the Mal boy greeted her and she went into crazy cute play jump around mode and they chased each other and played for ages! It was totally adorable, they were soooo happy :D

Watching dogs play and have the best time can NEVER be boring. :thumbsup:

Thanks very much DDD :)

I can pick him, he's that unit in the middle laughing :laugh: Love the new photos and never boring! Keep posting them I always check this thread for a smile :thumbsup:

Hahaha yep - 'unit' is a great term, I haven't heard it is ages :laugh:

Totally not boring, love the pics. I saw the cutest thing yesterday arvo at the park, I was in the small dog side with my three and in the normal side there were a couple of others I didn't know well. Quinn had a good flirting session with a Malamute boy through the dividing fence, lots of sniffing, licking and running along together but I didn't know them and Quinn has JUST finished her season so I didn't want to risk them all in together. The Mal boy so wanted to play with someone though :(Then a regular Husky girl arrived, she's always looking for a playmate but hasn't found a perfect match yet...But the Mal boy greeted her and she went into crazy cute play jump around mode and they chased each other and played for ages! It was totally adorable, they were soooo happy :D

Thanks SG, lovely story too :thumbsup:

Tiggers mum sent me these two shots from yesterday and to me they really show what this thread is about :)

These were taken at the very end - Tigger was laying down very tired they had been playing for nearly two hours. It was time to go and we both put their leads on them, but Tigger didn't want to get up, Ronin walked gently between Tiggies mum and Tig as if to say, Noooo you can't take my mate and then he lay next to him and put his head on Tigs neck. It was so lovely that it almost brought a tear to my eyes.

20141127_110252_zps05db574b.jpeg

20141127_110300_zpsdbc65be5.jpeg

:cry: That bond is something so special.

And loved your story too, Simply Grand. Great that the two dogs found each other. Although she doesn't play, sometimes my Jeune gets all cutesy and decides to tease Danny by doing the play jump around flick the tail bit.

Thanks DDD, Juene sounds lovely :thumbsup:

Hank was a something big cross and coukd run like the wind. One day my husband was coming home from a walk and Unclipped his lead in the unfenced front yard. Hank spotted the neighboring Mal with his front door open. He set off across the road summoning his buddy. His mate appeared at the open front door and gleefully the two set off for the park down the road with both owners running behind. They got to the park and had a bit of a gallop around and then came to our house for a swim in the pond. At no point did the two adult men galloping behind them ever come close to catching them. Once they were in the pond they were collared and the naughty malamute was lead away.

I love seeing big powerful dogs flat out using their strength and speed. I can imagine there's thundering and clashing involved.

Edited by hankdog