Ask D O L The Decider Of All Things In Life

Kirislin

It's a Poll!  

111 members have voted

1. 1. which photo do you prefer?

• photo 1
    • photo 2

It's a tough call because I'm feeling it depends what you're wanting the image to represent. Both are awesome shots: number 1 to me portrays the athleticism and hunting/chasing aspect whilst number 2 portrays the grace and elegance.

So my question would be do you just want a "pretty" picture? If so number 2 wins hands down, but if you're after something more, I don't know, predatory(?), the number 1 is the way to go.

All in all I can't vote because I love them both the same but for entirely different reasons. Sorry I'm no help here! :o

I like no. 2, love the expression on the face.

Thats what I don't like. Looks like she has bitten something sour :laugh: Sort of ooh whats this.

Both shots are good body wise. I chose 1 because she looks like a dog that is having a ball & softer expression. Its what you like best.

I prefer one. Two is immediately more appealing, but a second glance makes me think the dog is retarded walking on it's hind legs like that. It looks kind of stupid, not the dog, I mean the whole gist of the picture.

One looks like a dog just going for it loving beingnalive. If you could crop it different perhaps a more upward tilt? I still prefer it ove two though.

When do we get to know what this is for :D

Oh! nothing exciting, just trying to pick photos for an IG calendar, but I've decided to use both, I'll probably use one this year and the other next year. :D

Thanks everyone for your opinions. #2 was my fave as well although after reading everyone's comments and reasons I started to like #1 as well.

Number 2 would be great if it was a photo of a stallion...

It's a little bit weird for a dog - but does look gorgeous..

I like number 1 better just because it's a bit more dog like.

IG remind me sometimes of little foals the way they frolic.

When do we get to know what this is for :D

Oh! nothing exciting, just trying to pick photos for an IG calendar, but I've decided to use both, I'll probably use one this year and the other next year. :D

Thanks everyone for your opinions. #2 was my fave as well although after reading everyone's comments and reasons I started to like #1 as well.

Thats hardly 'not exciting'!

Can't beat an IG calendar :D (except maybe a cav or GSD calendar ;) )

They are both excellent shots- definitely use one next year too.