Volunteer Photographer Wanted.

Volunteer Photographer wanted for RSPCA Somersby. This would suit someone used to handling animals of different types and sizes, wanting to learn photography or just find another way of helping animals find their homes.

I am moving for a new job after new year but happy to help in the meantime.

Somersby shelter is an easy trip down the freeway from Hornsby on the Central Coast and has friendly caring staff who are embracing rescue co-operation. I would love a new volunteer who could possibly continue to support this.

please share with anyone who may possibly be interested. Happy to answer any questions as I have been doing the somersby pics for about 5 years now.

Edited by gillbear

Why not try the general forum gillbear? Rescue's very quiet these days.

Dol as a whole is quiet these days isnt it?

Smisch works there, perhaps she would be interested?

I didnt know she worked there. :)

Thats ok, I have a couple of people interested already so fingers crossed at least one of them will take it on. :thumbsup:

They'll be big shoes to fill GB.

Not only do you take great photos but your knowledge with rescue dogs, temp caring, transports and much more will be sorely missed by the team at Somersby.

Good luck in the new job, you might be able to turn Rutherford around ;)

Why not try the general forum gillbear? Rescue's very quiet these days.

Dol as a whole is quiet these days isnt it?

Smisch works there, perhaps she would be interested?

I didnt know she worked there. :)

Thats ok, I have a couple of people interested already so fingers crossed at least one of them will take it on. :thumbsup:

Actually I'm up at Rutherford ;) but thanks for thinking of me. I'd love to share my time around but sadly I just don't have anymore time to give.... loving the work just alot on with that and family commitments.

Hope you find someone amazing though the furkids need it! A good photo makes or breaks people actually wanting to come meet the dog/cat