Das Makeovers

She was Y22? She looks gorgeous. Does she have a name yet? Is she up for adoption?

Oopps forgot to put her name her carer alternates between Daisy May or Maggie May and she answers to both. She is up for adoption just need to put her on PR and then our website with the other 4 newby's that have come in in the last week.

Maree

I went to see this dog (Y36 at DAS) and he is as gorgeous as his photo. He has this way of tilting his head and giving you his full attention. He was so friendly and just wanted to be loved and to love me back. I was tempted to put down a deposit but it would not be kind to him to bring him here. He has such a lot of living to do. He looks quite young, and I thought maybe a kelpie cross because of his ears and the black spots on his legs which made me think there might be some GSP in there.

So far he has nothing, and no sign of an owner anywhere. Such a beautiful boy. He is not due until next week but it would be lovely if he found something before then. A truly beautiful dog!

Edited by sarsaparilla

I went to see this dog (Y36 at DAS) and he is as gorgeous as his photo. He has this way of tilting his head and giving you his full attention. He was so friendly and just wanted to be loved and to love me back. I was tempted to put down a deposit but it would not be kind to him to bring him here. He has such a lot of living to do. He looks quite young, and I thought maybe a kelpie cross because of his ears and the black spots on his legs which made me think there might be some GSP in there.

So far he has nothing, and no sign of an owner anywhere. Such a beautiful boy. He is not due until next week but it would be lovely if he found something before then. A truly beautiful dog!

This beautiful dog is still at DAS and still has nothing. He had his first round of injections yesterday and appears to be still a puppy. I so hope he finds something soon. It must be hard for a pup to be confined for so long. I wish I could take him because I have seriously fallen in love and if I took him I would call him Cedric, but I am too old for a young active dog. Plus I am going away shortly and my other two are booked in to a kennel. Please someone. He would make a great agility dog.