Beautiful Golden Cocker Looking For New Home

I thought I would put this one in here. Mika has come back from trial a couple of times, the first decided they would prefer a dog without hearing problems and the 2nd ended up with last minute family commitments interstate

http://www.petrescue.com.au/listings/321823

She is an absolutely gorgeous dog and if it wasn't for the hearing loss we're pretty convinced she would have been snapped up multiple times by now.

Has lived with other dogs her whole life so will need someone willing to work on anxiety issues if she's going to be left alone

and ideally we're looking for someone who doesn't work full time (or that can take Mika with them to work :) )

I;ll share on my FB if that helps, Mika looks like a darling girl.

That would be great Caz, she really is a darling girl. Her trial mum was in love with her within a week and had absolutely no complaints other than her anxiety when left alone.

She gets along fine with other dogs and cats as well

Edited by Leah82

Are you on the English Cocker Spaniels of Australia Facebook page? The ECSA page does a great job and is there for people who love their cockers.

Hey Dogmad,

Mika is an ECSA dog :) the relationship between Rainy Day and ECSA is a complicated one but essentially we manage the high needs cocker cases in VIC and the adopting process is a joint effort.

Interestingly she's not in their current list of adoptables, probably because we thought her trial was a done deal. I shall message the powers that be to get her back up there :)

• 4 weeks later...