Middle Class Bogans

sheena

I don't usually watch that show (makes me cringe or want to yell at the tv) but I stopped and watched the greyhound.

I was especially impressed with the bit where one character tried to lure the greyhound into a car with a sausage and it just sat and looked at her. My dog would have been in...sausage would have been gone, and possibly the hand that held it down to the wrist.

I was also a bit surprised by the posh woman character not wanting a dog because dogs crap on walks (and she'd have to pick it up). Not sure how that part worked out. She did need a dog and she was depriving some dog somewhere of a perfectly good walk - since she went on one every day.

Thanks for the link SB, I've never heard of the show but I'll be watching it again...classic. The grey looked a lot like GAPVIC's office dog Dave and it's filmed in Melbourne too.

Skyesblue your greyhound Skye is exactly like this one, she could be a star!! She doesn't need any training that's just the way she is :laugh:

Edited by HazyWal

Not our Dave HW (who is currently suffering a badly broken hock) but a lovely boy called Lucas adopted out by us :)

Oh no poor Dave :( is he going to be ok?

I thought it would've been a GAPVIC dog :thumbsup:

Edited by HazyWal

I loved the episode, especially how posh Margaret bonded with the greyhound. Great scenes of the grey calmly sitting beside her at a music recital and at the art gallery. Lovely dog who was a great example of its breed.

Edited by mita

I'd heard of the show but hadn't watch it before, I've been watching season 2 on iview all evening, it's great :) I'm up to ep 6 so the next one is the greyhound one I think.

ETA Oh that was so cute! Senna Greyhound is adorable :)

Edited by Simply Grand

I don't usually watch that show (makes me cringe or want to yell at the tv) but I stopped and watched the greyhound.

I was especially impressed with the bit where one character tried to lure the greyhound into a car with a sausage and it just sat and looked at her. My dog would have been in...sausage would have been gone, and possibly the hand that held it down to the wrist.

Hahaha mine too!